This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they sell Neymar, I'd pay whatever Dortmund want for Dembele. I know this is a hot take, but I would have him over Dybala every single time

Damn that's a tough choice.. I would say dybala gets the edge for me

I might cry if this Neymar news holds up.

Watching this CF Monterrey vs Monarcas match from yesterday right now, 18 year old Jonathan Gonzalaz from Santa Rosa, CA started in his debut. Kid looks solid as hell, so technical and confident on the ball.

A lot of trust required to start a kid who just turned 18 at CDM, away on the road in a season opener.

It's amazing how few California kids survive the Mexican development machine given the volume, hoping Gonzalez makes it down there.

Neymar pulling a reverse KD out here. How you join the team you eliminate from the CL? Seems like Neymar and Kyrie are good friends, Hustling backwards IMO.

Ligue 1 dont mean a thing. I know Neymar will still do Neymar things but I dont know if this is the right choice for him. Barcelona is all his for the taking after Suarez and Messi retire.

Nah at this point I wouldn't say it's BS if we never see him holding the shirt there have been enough reliable sources to say there is credibility and that PSG are trying. Now if it doesn't happen it must've feel through or Neymar was convinced to stay but it wouldn't be cause the whole story is BS

How has my brother James been doing? Haven't been able to catch any of the games. Looks like he's still gonna ride the bench this season.

Neuer wasn't on goal, but still a good peek into what Milan may be able to do next season

I want to see them get Belotti

Milan looking good. Seems like they will play together well. If they can build that chemistry I'm sure they can get a CL spot.

Inter really is taking a bunch of steps back.

the football world needs the milans to come back to the top of football

i still remember dinho's barca vs the old milan with seedorf, gattuso, pirlo, shevchenko, cafu, maldini, nesta, and kaka was so beautiful to watch
that milan team was a beast.

james is very overrated to me...always has been always will be.
never seen real madrid give the #10 kit to someone so undeserving before.
maybe he'll prove me wrong at bayern but i doubt it...

Can't believe Neymar is really leaving Barça for PSG.... stunned

222€ million euro release clause, Even more stunned.

The transfer market has exploded to a dangerously stupid point

I don't see the transfer market really readjusting until after they fully tap into the China and India market still a lot of potential there. But even after the inflated prices go back down it won't be as low as it was before it'll just re-adjust at a new equalibrium. Not as astronomically high as it is now but for sure not as low as it was before doubt we ever go back to that

One thing with the potential Neymar move is that I don't get how PSG would do this in compliance with FFP. The money to make the transfer happen is a non-issue since they have oil money. But to balance their books in accordance with FFP is another.

I'd think that they'd have to sell Verratti for this reason. And they'd probably be able to get away with overcharging Barca for him since they'd be filthy rich from the Neymar money.

Since the conversation of Dembele or Dybala came up, a few years ago Xavi was quoted as saying Barca needs to get both Verratti and Dybala over anyone else since they have the Barca DNA.

The British tabloids are reporting Mbappe to RM will be completed within the next 2 weeks for £120m (€134m).

Current WR is £89m for Pogba, and both would be smashed by the £196m for Neymar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom