This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect that. Keeping that team together is smart. Still think they will lose their stars eventually.

They will eventually, but they had a really good season. I don't see them giving up their best players when they just went from the slums to the CL in a year. With the financial backing they have, they can operate a little differently than other teams. I don't think they'll go the traditional route of handling their players transfers.

I don't think they'll blow their load until after next season. They'll try their hand again in the Bundesliga and See where the end up in the CL before they let players go

This Milan experiment is gonna end bad if they don't win man
There's no serious pressure to win right just now with Juve still being as stacked as ever though. Most of their signings have been under the age of 25 too so they seem to be building with an eye on the future

This Milan experiment is gonna end bad if they don't win man
giphy.gif

I hope they finish top 3

Red Bull has unlimited bands b.

They're printing money. They have no reason to sell anyone.

It's pointless to even negotiate with them this season.

They wanna compete Bayern and BVB for the top spot in the Bundesliga. I doubt they sell anyone anytime soon. It's crazy how they came up in only a couple of years

It's crazy, for the amount of money Liverpool is trying to negotiate with, I honestly think they could have switched their interests and signed someone else by now.

Red Bull is not trying to cooperate :lol:

Seeing Keita being valued so highly made me think about how the CDM role has become glamorized in recent years after being largely ignored for awhile. I think the emergence of Kante has all the big teams re-evaluating their players in that position.

Seeing Keita being valued so highly made me think about how the CDM role has become glamorized in recent years after being largely ignored for awhile. I think the emergence of Kante has all the big teams re-evaluating their players in that position.

Keita not a CDM he's damn near prolific in attack from a deep lying midfield position.

Scores goals and creates at a very high rate, just amazing defensively too.

Think Kante as a dynamic, dribbling, playmaker.

casemiro_v1zss5e9k6o110udwyia54926.jpg

Don't forget also that ever since Zizou dropped the glamor players and made Casemiro an unquestionable part of the starting XI, RM's fortunes have turned around into back-to-back CL winners.

Barkely going where? He should go to West Ham :lol: that would be solid him and Arnoutovic and Chicha
He's going to Tottenham to get lost on bench.

Keita is more attack minded than Pogba.

Casemiro can be great at times making tackles, getting up field and delivering assists in CL matches, then there's other times where's he just reckless and lacks confidence with the ball at his feet. Gotta find that balance.

The media is reporting Zizou feels uncomfortable with managing BBCM with Isco's emergence and since Mbappe has been guaranteed minutes.

Zizou and Mou would like to see Bale go on to MU, but Bale wants to stay and the RM hierarchy want to keep him.

Casemiro can be great at times making tackles, getting up field and delivering assists in CL matches, then there's other times where's he just reckless and lacks confidence with the ball at his feet. Gotta find that balance.

only play him in CL matches
problem solved

I don't see the point in letting Bale go

Money of course.

But they just let James and Morata go. 3 high profile players in one window out?

For an 18 year old in return?

I don't see the point in letting Bale go

Money of course.

But they just let James and Morata go. 3 high profile players in one window out?

For an 18 year old in return?

Nah it's not a money thing since Zizou wants him out and the board wants to keep him.

Zidane doesn't see how he can get Bale enough playing time while having to manage the development of other players.

I think Bale understands his playing time can be cut, but imo wants to prove himself again in the white shirt and leave on a high note instead of being forced out.

I think it would be wise to keep Bale.

Health isn't guaranteed and if one of Benz, CR7, Mbappe, or Isco goes down then then it's a gift that a player of Bale's ability was willing to stay at the club despite knowing his minutes would be reduced. If he knows this and accepts it then there's no reason to sell him.

Madrid had a lot of young talent, but they gotta keep their foot on Europe's neck.

Their 2nd string was world class last season. I don't see the point in letting so much depth go all of a sudden.

This transfer window is it of hand

@MessiMinutes Rennes pick up one of France's highest rated players, signing 19 year old Metz winger Ismaïla Sarr for €17m. Claims he turned down Barça!
RMC: Brendan Rodgers knows Moussa Dembélé wants to leave the club this summer and is trying very hard to keep him at Celtic. Dembélé wants to further his career in England or Germany, not Marseille/France
Newcastle agree deal to sign Borussia Dortmund midfielder Mikel Merino
Update Nouri: he is now in 'medium care', breathes on his own, still a lot of permanent and severe brain damage

Zizou should just loan out Vazquez for a season, there's nothing he does that Bale can't provide you. Just instruct Bale to be a workhorse in sub appearances instead of giving that role to Vazquez.

Madrid had a lot of young talent, but they gotta keep their foot on Europe's neck.

Their 2nd string was world class last season. I don't see the point in letting so much depth go all of a sudden.

This transfer window is it of hand
problem is those players deserve to start, they're in the prime of the careers, you can only have so many super subs

If Hakimi doesn't make the first team im in favor of moving Vasquez to back up RB full time

P$G out here unsettling other big clubs,they will have officially arrived in the elite if they pull off a coup like Neymar

Damn you Bayern, I was hoping goretzka would actually end up at Arsenal. Dudes nice

Yall not gonna believe me until the Bundesliga season is well underway but Weston McKennie's emergence this preseason will make parting with Goretzka a lot less painful than it would have been otherwise.

If Bale wants to stay and prove himself let him. I mean honestly his past history says he will be injured at some point during the year anyway. I would understand it if RM were on the "lets let him go before he declines and get the most for him" but they just sold Morata and James. With Ronaldo inevitably needing time off and Mbappe (if he comes) getting minutes which i don't think means starting every game anyway. There is a plausible rotation there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom