This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Countinho leaving is the least of my concern. I'm more worried about Mane and Salah at Pool. They are gonna destroy most backlines in the PL.

Nah man. Barca is making this bid to convince Neymar to stay.

If they show some type of effort to make the signing he wants, they're in hopes he'll stay. Even if they don't land him.

This.

Selling our best player in late July makes 0 sense. Especially since we don't even need the money. This is strictly a move to attempt to appease Neymar.

If I was Neymar i'd leave La Liga and play in the EPL, not in Ligue 1.

As much as I love Messi over Cristiano, Cristiano has played consistently across the top 2 leagues in the world. Neymar is already a legend, although not an Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Ronaldinho etc. legend, he should explore trying to dominate other leagues.

I would've loved to see Messi play in the EPL, but at the time of his dominance Barca was obliterating the footballing world and it didn't make sense to leave.

Crazy how Milan was so elite in Europe and Ronaldinho & co took them down in the semi. I still remember Giuly's goal

Milan are doing well now, but are just heaps and bounds away from the elite teams in the world..

the football world needs the milans to come back to the top of football

i still remember dinho's barca vs the old milan with seedorf, gattuso, pirlo, shevchenko, cafu, maldini, nesta, and kaka was so beautiful to watch
that milan team was a beast.

james is very overrated to me...always has been always will be.
never seen real madrid give the #10 kit to someone so undeserving before.
maybe he'll prove me wrong at bayern but i doubt it...

This Coutinho thing is getting serious, Barça and RM always land their man. Especially if that man is Latin.

I'd bet the odds are higher for Coutinho leaving to Barça than Neymar to PSG.

Tom and 305 are going to be TIGHTTT, Barça stay poaching their squad and leaving them 3 steps behind after Pool make 2 steps forward.
Barcelona publicly came out and announced they had no interest in signing Coutinho. Now that Neymar has made his demands they are moving like chickens with no head to appease him. We just re-up a contract with Coutinho with no release clause. I'm not worried at all.

Feel like these rumors have been dragging forever just do something or don't already....
Now espnfc has an article on Bale to Untd....

Where was this urgency from Barca before Neymar started flirting with P$G?

Real have been stocking up for the future while they've been pretty idle up until the Neymar exit talks spread

welp first priority was messi's contract
then i believe barca knew about neymar's desire to leave so they have been dealing with that.
it seems kinda obvious now that barca has been trying to sign coutinho, paulinho, lucas lima... it seems they were trying to convince neymar by trying to buy brazilians. it's kind of hard to be busy in the transfer season when you are dealing with a top 3 player in the world who is looking to leave. so many decisions depend on whether or not neymar stays

and i believe coutinho could be a replacement for neymar and could also be a move to get him to stay.
barca has to prepare for both sides of the decision...the coutinho move makes sense either way.

and we all know it doesn't matter if liverpool want to sell or not...if coutinho wants to go to barca then he will.

welp first priority was messi's contract
then i believe barca knew about neymar's desire to leave so they have been dealing with that.
it seems kinda obvious now that barca has been trying to sign coutinho, paulinho, lucas lima... it seems they were trying to convince neymar by trying to buy brazilians. it's kind of hard to be busy in the transfer season when you are dealing with a top 3 player in the world who is looking to leave. so many decisions depend on whether or not neymar stays

and i believe coutinho could be a replacement for neymar and could also be a move to get him to stay.
barca has to prepare for both sides of the decision...the coutinho move makes sense either way.

and we all know it doesn't matter if liverpool want to sell or not...if coutinho wants to go to barca then he will.

Yea I didn't hear too many links outside of Paulinho and Lucas before this Neymar business started up and I don't think either of those 2 are Barca level tbh imo. It'd be funny seeing the club going through hoops trying to keep Neymar given the whole "mes que en club" thing of no one being above the club. Dudes should just sign whoever is gonna make the team stronger irregardless of Neymar especially with Real adding some youthful depth. Just think you guys need a big move or two to get things back on track cause right now both of the Big 2 seem to be trending in opposite directions for the future

Nothing signing some of the likes of Dembele/Seri/Dybala can't fix though

Who's spot does he take on Milans starting XI? Pretty sure they offered first team footy for him to move .

Is there even a market for Barkley? Haven't heard anyone linked to him outside of Spurs
Who's spot does he take on Milans starting XI? Pretty sure they offered first team footy for him to move .
Him and Kessie can share minutes since I doubt they'll bench either Biglia,Montolivo or Bonaventura for him

Like going from a Chrysler 300 to a Phantom :rofl::. I'd be ecstatic if this happens,dude had 19 assists and 9 goals in the Bundesliga last season

I'd rather have him than Perisic. Dude won't come cheap though. RB doesn't seem to want to sell anyone. If they do it's gonna be a crazy price. Look at Pool for example.
Is there even a market for Barkley? Haven't heard anyone linked to him outside of SpursHim and Kessie can share minutes since I doubt they'll bench either Biglia,Montolivo or Bonaventura for him

I don't get it. Maybe it's the wages but idk why big names won't give Roma the time of day. 40 mil we can afford for someone like RS. Then again maybe it's the club history or location. Idk but I'm getting tired of seeing talent we can afford go to other clubs.

you reading espn fc articles on transfers thats on you, Mou wants Bale, Bale wants to stay in Madrid

This was funny :lol:

I don't see anything happening unless the move for Mbappe starts to seriosuly cut into his playing time. It was already trending downwards with the emergence of Asensio and Isco solidifying a place in the XI

Red Bull has unlimited bands b.

They're printing money. They have no reason to sell anyone.

It's pointless to even negotiate with them this season.

Red Bull has unlimited bands b.

They're printing money. They have no reason to sell anyone.

It's pointless to even negotiate with them this season.

I respect that. Keeping that team together is smart. Still think they will lose their stars eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom