This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope but you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference :lol:

Barca's signings have been questionable lately,read that they're looking to shop Gomes as well now

The end of an era

DGPe0piWsAgV2qO.jpg

That was fast as **** :lol:

kid like **** i gotta burn the jersey now :lol:

Ney is gonna be making about $700k per week...PER WEEK

Just look at the steez dripping off of Lord Finesse last week

DFFUSliWAAAMNbq.jpg

I don't see how anyone can hate on Neymar's decision. Dude already won everything there is to win in European football; why not just go out and get paid now instead of waiting another decade for Messi to retire?

Neymar won't end his career in Paris. I can see him at Manchester but not sure what color he'll be wearing.

Neymar won't end his career in Paris. I can see him at Manchester but not sure what color he'll be wearing.

Ain't no club in England paying him $700k a week fam

I wouldn't be surprised if he retired in Paris for that money.

But if he leaves by the time he's 30-31 to England I wouldn't even be mad. I'm just glad he's signing now

I could see him staying until the 2022 WC

Supposedly one of the clauses in his deal would be to be the official spokesperson/face of the WC for the Qatari's

Lavar still needs to get there,Lavarinho is the final evolution

Verratti is crucial.

You're not getting Verratti.

PSG just dropped half a billion to get Neymar and seriously compete for a CL. Why would they sell Verratti? That's like taking one step forward then two steps back.

For our amusement, La Liga should further open an investigation into tax fraud by Neymar and his father, find a blip, since he no longer benefits the league, have him actually thrown in jail. PSG, thanks for the money though :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom