This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
with Messi still at Barca they are far from over. I agree they should bring in both dybala and dembele. I personally think countinho is overrated and wouldn't warrant a 120+ transfer. They should move on and spend that 220 wisely

What's going on with Jose Gaya? Wasn't he linked with Man City last season?

Sad day from a personal and cultural standpoint but from a competitive standpoint, that's over a quarter of a billion USD that can be used to build a more balanced and overall superior squad. I'm still sad as **** today though. :frown:
Just look ahead to the future, and hope Barca doesn't open the money foolishly alla Tottenham when they sold Bale. It was clear Neymar wanted to leave, which being the case, it's better to let him go then play a season wishing he would have left. Barca is still Barca, mes que un club.

I, also look at this the same way I view relationships of any kind, both personal or professional, if someone wants to leave, they're free to go, I'll never stop them, regardless of their "importance" in my life. Barca will be fine and will be right there competing for not only La Liga, but Champions League as well.

its been real.
msn - 364 goals in 3 seasons
not mad at neymar though. will always be a fan...unless he goes to madrid.
honestly deserves his own team...and this is the perfect for him considering the world cup is coming up. gets more experience leading his own team with a lot of his fellow country men.

I personally think countinho is overrated and wouldn't warrant a 120+ transfer. They should move on and spend that 220 wisely

How can Coutinho be "overrated" when he is the best player in the Premier League?

Doesn't matter though because we aren't selling him anyway.

I hope Barca learned their lesson.

Stop poaching PSG. They'll pay your release clause.

That said, I want to see Barca get Dybala and watch him grow like Neymar did.

Barca should focus on talent from La Masia

If Dybala doesn't want to be the main star, then yeah, go to Barca

Mhiki has great head.
disgusted.gif

Dybala x Coutinho :evil:

Am I only one who feels like Dembele would be a terrible fit though?

Phenomenal physical and technical talent. Said he was the most talented 19yo on the planet this time last year in this thread. He don't go da Barca DNA though.

Gotta say Neymar Sr fr fr had a plan. Right now he dont seem just like the average helicopter parent trying to live vicariously through they kids talent lol.

He was born ready for the moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom