This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dab don't belong to us no more

They took it
you can have it back immediately 
laugh.gif

I hope La Roja manager Julen Lopetegui does well... I like his resume. It's not sexy like Pep's or Unai Emery's but it is kinda organic if you will. Long time player (Madrid, Barca, Rayo, Las Palmas). He had some success with Porto leading them to the quarter finals of the CL against Pep's Bayern collecting a nice 3-1 win of a scalp on the first leg. He's also won the U19 & U21 Euros with the La Rojitas...

Good lord that half-volley by the Welsh Xavi :x :pimp:

Edit: What the hell is wrong with Chile? :x

Antonio Valencia proving he's one of the better RBs in the Prem? Maybe @EyeSeeSoles was right? :nerd:

Last edited:
Crazy finish in the game between everyone's favorites Iceland and Finland. Finland lead 2-1 until the 90th minute where Iceland equalize, but then Iceland also takes a 3-2 lead in the very last moments of extra time on a very controversial goal. Drama starts around the 4:20 mark:

Also, what the hell happened with Chile? Lost 3-0 to Ecuador? 
eek.gif

One of the more infamous matches in the La Roja vs the Azzurri...

'94 when the Azzurri knocked out La Roja from the WC. A terrible no call when Mauro Tassotti fouled the ish outta of Luis Enrique with his elbow, blood spewing from Lucho's mouth & everything...

:nerd: Rumors are Pep will be pushing very hard for City to acquire Bellerin, Bonucci, & Aubameyang using £175 mill budget to acquire the trio via the Jan & subsequent summer transfer windows. :x

Last edited:
20 years at the club, absolute class on & off the pitch.

View media item 2190762
From Cruyff's book, his dream 11...

Roshe Tiempos anyone?

Wish we could do this more here in the states, particularly in our inner cities. I think we could develop some phenomenal footballers in these areas. You don't really need much in the way of equipment, just some field space & a ball. I think if it was introduced the right way, kids would take to it like crazy. I know here in Baltimore City, lacrosse has become a huge sport in the city whereas it wasn't years before.

Last edited:
20 years at the club, absolute class on & off the pitch.

View media item 2190762

Iniesta is so much more likeable than Xavi ever was. Don't get me wrong, Xavi is also another one of the best midfielders I've ever seen, but off the pitch he comes off as so damn salty all the time. Almost Mourinho level with the excuses and blame shifting every time Barca lost. I really stopped liking him when started making comments like "Barca lost because the grass was too long", and even after retirement, dude is still talking @#$@ about Ronaldo and Real Madrid :lol:

View media item 2190976
I can't think of Iniesta ever saying @#$@ like that. Also, Iniesta never winning a Balon D'or is a crime :smh: I thought he would win it for sure after the 2010 World Cup.

Last edited:
Pelle has been expelled from the Azzurri & sent packing to his club in China.

He was upset at being subbed & refused to shake the hand of coach Ventura. Funny, I thought he looked like doo doo & thoguht Immobile looked lit from the moment he came on... It was a stark contrast to what Pelle looked like...

Damn :lol: :lol:

Might as well give Balo a call now...

Anyone see Enner Valencia fake an injury to dodge the cops for unpaid child support payments yesterday? :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Damb Pelle just ****** up. Immobile's energy was a huge difference maker, and dude isn't that nice to be pulling ish like this. Especially with a new coach who has to assert his authority and make an impression. And as mentioned, Balo lurking :nerd:

Also, Pelle has been absolute buns numbers-wise in China, and if Giovinco's not getting call-ups because he's in MLS says something about the Italian federation, that can compound how bad of an F up this is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom