This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: That was a classic quote in this thread. Loved him or hated him, he brought the lulz. Shame he got himself banned.

Last edited:
I just realized the irony of his SN being Panasonic and the "I only read english books written by english people" quote or whatever he said 
laugh.gif

Random aside:

A group of political scientists, including those I've studied under and also happen to be huge football fans, are interested in testing new forms of elections in various contexts - including football.

They want to know learn more about football fans (who they are, what do they think…) and how the options presented effect our choices for the best football player.

Just visit www.votefoot.org and "elect" your favourite footballer.

Obviously, the larger the sample, the better their data, so your participation is appreciated!!! :D

View media item 2243964

Last edited:
@JREskilson Josh Perez, 18 years old, is on for Fiorentina. It's the debut for the U.S. teenager. Inter 3-2 Fiorentina 75'

European academies at the rate we are now.
Edit: @NatsAbroad Another debut may be in the works – EPB training with Porto 1st team & withheld from today's reserve match today ahead of cup match tomorrow

Man too me he's an even more impressive CB prospect than CCV. He's been absolutely dominant in the Portuguese 2nd division since he left Sporting KC Academy.

You know we're developing better players when a club like FC Porto invest in our youth.

Random aside:

A group of political scientists, including those I've studied under and also happen to be huge football fans, are interested in testing new forms of elections in various contexts - including football.

They want to know learn more about football fans (who they are, what do they think…) and how the options presented effect our choices for the best football player.

Just visit www.votefoot.org and "elect" your favourite footballer.

Obviously, the larger the sample, the better their data, so your participation is appreciated!!! :D

View media item 2243964

Done. Voted for all the Argentine players except those bums Higuain and Aguero

Ander look like he took a pic with his mom before she dropped him off at training...

JROB... i'd eat the butt

So what would you suggest? Sack him after this season for a 4th coach in 5 years? :lol:

At what point should the team be accountable? They've played some beautiful footy at times and have been much more effective in attack but it's the finishing that's cost so many points. Ander had a refreshingly honest interview outlining just that after the match yesterday

They haven't been outplayed since the Chelsea match, I know it'll be considered Mou making up excuses but he has a point about being unlucky :lol:. If you ask most fans,they'll tell you that the footy that's being played lately has been the most appealing to watch since Fergie left.

Sure we were 2nd at this point last year but the footy was putrid/negative and that luck eventually came crashing down. I'm willing to give Mou some time given what I consider to be encouraging signs. I still question his lineups/squad selections but the footy itself has been enjoyable at least. Chances are being created consistently,I don't doubt that the goals will start coming more often as well as players find their form again. If you compare the shot totals + chances created this season with last year,it's a night and day difference almost.

I'm just hoping that Mkhi has earned Mou's trust enough to be a regular starter,he's easily the most creative attacker on the squad not named Juan. Tony also needs to be put back into the team,he's not gonna regain form and confidence by just sitting at home watching the squad,he'll gain it by playing.

If LVG got a decent amount of time,it'd be ridiculous to give the man he was sacked for even less :lol:

couldn't have said it better myself... would have killed last season to see us attack as much as we have this yr. Can't fault mourinho for the players not converting. The football gods/ lady luck are not with us at the moment.. soon come

imagine pep saying they are unlucky and deserve more points because they've outplayed their opponents

this is sad. 

Last edited:
[thread="652424"]why is ander saying they deserve 8 more points? lmao [/thread]
[thread="652424"]this is just sad. yall don't deserve shhh. grown *** man whining about what he thinks they deserve. [/thread]
[thread="652424"]the squad just isn't good[/thread]
[thread="652424"] [/thread]
[thread="652424"]i think i've heard it all.[/thread]
[thread="652424"]it's damn near december. [/thread]
[thread="652424"]yall bought a perennial top 5 striker in the world.[/thread]
[thread="652424"]yall bought the most expensive and sought after player in the world who was at the top of every clubs list.[/thread]
[thread="652424"]yall bought the "special one" who has won at the highest level. [/thread]
[thread="652424"]and now the stans are saying man u are just unlucky. lmaoooo[/thread]
[thread="652424"]stop crying and win a damn game. [/thread]

View media item 2244167

I'm reading reports that there are only 6 survivors. They advanced past my club, San Lorenzo, in the semi-finals just last Wednesday. They were on their way to Medellin to play the first leg of the Copa Sudamericana final. I'm on the verge of tears right now. This is such a tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom