This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just terrible to hear, RIP to those who lost their lives, and a speedy recovery to those injured, both physically and psychologically.

Sad news to wake up to. Kind of makes me feel worse that it was soccer related. If I'm mot mistaken this team had only been in Brazil's tier one league for two seasons and doing rather well. RIP to the team, crew, and other passengers on that plane.

Last edited:
@JREskilson Josh Perez, 18 years old, is on for Fiorentina. It's the debut for the U.S. teenager. Inter 3-2 Fiorentina 75'

European academies at the rate we are now.
Edit: @NatsAbroad Another debut may be in the works – EPB training with Porto 1st team & withheld from today's reserve match today ahead of cup match tomorrow

Man too me he's an even more impressive CB prospect than CCV. He's been absolutely dominant in the Portuguese 2nd division since he left Sporting KC Academy.

You know we're developing better players when a club like FC Porto invest in our youth.

With EB's loan coming to an end, I had Porto buy him. Have you heard anything about Junior Flores, he kinda fell off the map?

@SquawkaNews Copa Sudamericana finalists Atlético Nacional have requested that CONMEBOL award the title to Chapecoense.

Incredible gesture.

RIP

Last edited:
that ander interview :smokin get that man the armband

I always said, United needs to recruit players like him. He has so much passion and desire to play for United. He may not be on the level of the top tier of players, but he leaves it all on the pitch every single game.

If rumors are to be believed, United are closing in on a deal for Victor Lindelof.

Pep seems to be really interested in La Masia alum Alex Grimaldo. I didn't know he & his brother Pere went to see him play against Braga in Sept.

How Ronnie has been training for the Clasico... That garage doe. :x

I only really got a chance to read up on that crash now.... :smh:

Wow. RIP.

Just when I thought I was dealing with problems in life; I can only imagine what those families are going through.

Atletico Nacional is asking CONMEBOL to declare Chapecoense champions of the Copa Sudamericana. Classy move.

Still can't believe this happened :frown:

Last edited:
Random, but I just noticed the PSG hyper warm gloves are $26 on NDC but $34 on WSS

:smh: Got robbed, b...

Atletico Nacional is asking CONMEBOL to declare Chapecoense champions of the Copa Sudamericana. Classy move.

Still can't believe this happened :frown:

Much respect

I was hoping they all survived

It reported emergency landing then they reported plane crashed

May their soul rest in peace

Last edited:
RIP to the lost and I hope people are looking after the survivors well, survivors guilt is terrible to deal with.

:smh: I'm TERRIFIED of flying

RIP to everyone, so unfortunate.

Can't say I blame you. I've been lucky to fly to numerous countries all over the world, and never had any issues until a few years ago. Had a terrible flight where we were dropping outta the sky the entire flight. :smh: I remember the flight attendant saying "in all my years of flying I never thought we were going down until today". I still fly cause I have to, but I ain't the same anymore after that flight... :smh:

Man what a tragedy in Colombia :frown: :smh:,RIP to all those people

Given what happened its kinda been nice to see the footy world come together in solidarity to honor Chapecoense.

I can't imagine how it must feel to be one of the players they found who survived :\.

Tough to really pivot from such a tragic topic but just to go off of what psk mentioned a few posts back,Lindelof's agent has told Swe dish TV that there's "no smoke without fire" in regards to the rumors linking him to an OT move in the winter...sounds like Zlatan been putting in work on the recruiting tip

For anyone who's watched Benfica this season,how does he look? He looks like a tank phsyically.

Last edited:
:smh: I'm TERRIFIED of flying

RIP to everyone, so unfortunate.

Can't say I blame you. I've been lucky to fly to numerous countries all over the world, and never had any issues until a few years ago. Had a terrible flight where we were dropping outta the sky the entire flight. :smh: I remember the flight attendant saying "in all my years of flying I never thought we were going down until today". I still fly cause I have to, but I ain't the same anymore after that flight... :smh:

:x Glad you were alright.

I would have never stepped foot on a plane again. I only fly when I absolutely have to.

Hearing about crashes messes my head up because although flying is statistically safer than driving, the risk factor messes up my head :smh:

Roma's 90th anniversary strip. To be worn for the derby on December 4th (against Lazio).

View media item 2233183View media item 2233184
View media item 2233188View media item 2233189
The SPQR is a reference to the government of the ancient Roman Republic in Latin, Senatus Populusque Romanus. FH says this "initialism" is still used as an official emblem of the modern-day municipality of Rome.

If the name/number set is gold [emoji]128064[/emoji]

View media item 2244441View media item 2244443View media item 2244442View media item 2244445

Oh...my...

That kit is God tier :wow:

Seriously thinking of copping a Totti one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom