This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, he had a much better defense at Atleti...
Oh I know but I've also seen him give up some very suspect goals over the past few seasons. Sometimes it comes off as if he's just going through the motions. Begovic had the crappiest defense on earth and made some amazing saves last season. I think Courtois is just tired of Chelsea.

absolute scenes at the Stub Hub Center

....wish I was there 
ohwell.gif

Good game. Big win for us
LD looks rusty as usual
I will be back for the Sounders game

Last edited:
I hate to be that guy, but Diego Costa should have been sent off again today for clearly diving while on a yellow. He went on to score the late equalizer. Against West Ham and Watford, he should have been sent off on a second yellow (arguably a straight red vs West Ham) and went on to score the late winner in both occasions. The fact that he is yet to pick up a red card in the previous two premier league seasons and the beginning of this one is one of the biggest jokes in football.

In other news, I'm absolutely killing it in fantasy this year.

Last edited:
Just got back from Stubhub (galaxy game) y'all didn't think I was gonna talk all that ish about him returning and not be at the game right? :lol: But the atmosphere was incredible. So many vintage USA/galaxy Landon jerseys on all the fans, so dope to see. Got some field access and chilled in the Champions lounge at halftime because my friend used to one of the team photographers. Awesome experience and got to stand like 5 feet away from Keane and LD at field level while they were warming up during the 2nd half. We're coming for that 6th star :smokin

Also, I told y'all balo the greatest PK taker of all time would be back. Legit need to find that Nice jersey they wore today. I have faith that this isn't a one time thing.

Watched a lil more of the Barca vs Alaves game before deleting it from the dvr... Alaves coach Pellegrino used a 5-4-1 against his former team which worked very very well.

Just got back from Stubhub (galaxy game) y'all didn't think I was gonna talk all that ish about him returning and not be at the game right? :lol: But the atmosphere was incredible. So many vintage USA/galaxy Landon jerseys on all the fans, so dope to see. Got some field access and chilled in the Champions lounge at halftime because my friend used to one of the team photographers. Awesome experience and got to stand like 5 feet away from Keane and LD at field level while they were warming up during the 2nd half. We're coming for that 6th star :smokin

Also, I told y'all balo the greatest PK taker of all time would be back. Legit need to find that Nice jersey they wore today. I have faith that this isn't a one time thing.
Damn that's sick
Only got field access once and it was after the game :lol:
Today was a good day
Man when the whole crowd just got up to cheer on Landon when he got subbed in,it was surreal

Didn't Mario have the longest pen kick streak in Europe or something
I don't know about longest streak ever but its up there that's for sure. The kick was stopped by Pepe Reina at Napoli. What's funny is that he still continues to kick and score them but at Liverpool he was told he was 2nd in turn to kick. Gerrard always got 1st choice.

Just noticed that this is the first time in his career he's wearing #9(besides NT) or at least anything other then his lucky number #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom