This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i pay for premium sports channels with comcast and i got Tennis on BEIN and Sutton vs Wimbledon on FS1.

Why cant' i get Atletico game or at least Leicester vs Everton
Only thing I hate about Comcast.. internet is lit tho

Marcelo best LB, that ball control and cross to setup cr7 :wow:

Ha-mez cross servicing the dude who replaced his starting spot :lol: :smh:

FA Cups and Community Shields are prestigious to clubs that aren't in the CL/top 4 anymore.

Last edited:
:x :smh: at FA cup slander.

Rooney matching Sir Bobby's record made me think about his United debut and the 09-10 season where he took his play to a new level. It's crazy to say but he really could've been even better than he ended up being.

Paris Scoring Goals :smokin

It's going to be a fun 2nd half of the season

Last edited:
Paris Scoring Goals :smokin

It's going to be a fun 2nd half of the season

Dope goal

Not even joking but speaking of the second half of the season, the race for the 4th place trophy in England is gunna be :pimp:

I think it'll be a big key for Man U's summer window if they can get back in the CL (even though I get the vibe that barring a Chelski hijacking Griez is a done deal.) You know that the entire staff of men's wearhouse here has been saving up the slugs waiting to unleash, particularly on Arsenal :lol:

My FIFA career mode reminded me how much money Man U has :lol:

They got Griezmann after the first season for $126m and then Dybala for $111m after the second, although I can never imagine him in the EPL and reports are speculating he's Madrid bound.

My FIFA career mode reminded me how much money Man U has
laugh.gif

They got Griezmann after the first season for $126m and then Dybala for $111m after the second, although I can never imagine him in the EPL and reports are speculating he's Madrid bound.
lmao in my season they bought aguero for like 100 million

i think psg bought KDB for 125 
nerd.gif

not sure why city was offloading everyone 

smokin.gif
 happy for draxler. dude is class. 

ima have to start keeping tabs on PSG till we meet in march 
nerd.gif

i need to cop a verratti jersey before he bounces

Last edited:
Verratti sometimes be looking like a female from far away. He has that feminine look to him. Still a baller tho.

I'm more disappointed in your font choice

And I don't believe that Alli number especially for real I think Dybala will be the only galatico this summer.

Last edited:
I'm more disappointed in your font choice

And I don't believe that Alli number especially for real I think Dybala will be the only galatico this summer.

I made the same comment about the font to myself :lol:

Idk, I don't see Dybala moving yet but you never know

Alli strikes me as the type of dude to get homesick if he leaves England at such an early age.

Not sure if I'm buying that he would leave to come off the bench until Modric (32) is ready to make way.

One thing that does bode well if there's any truth to that rumor is that RM and Tottenham have a good relationship from the transfers of Modric and Bale.

Ali wasting his time going to Spain.

Dude just needs to go to United or just stay at Tottenham. He's not starting on Madrid or Barca.

but maybe he could be the big fish out of England. Going to Madrid makes a huge statement

Meanwhile he just snubbed 800k a week from china

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom