This guy beats the PISS out of some emos WARNING: Violent video

eek.gif
Man . . . I dont really know what to say about this video. Beating upstrangers for no reason dont seem right BUT why they just gotta stand there like punching bags? If someones gonna punch you the smart thing to do would bepunch back.

saw this on sherdog.
the story i think was that,
this guy, a wrestler as you all saw, wanted to "test" his skills.

I would like to know the back story to this.
Anyone know what they were saying?
Dudes could at least tried to fight back.
Dude is gonna get some horrible karma

These dudes are pathetic. What that guy did was horrible but to watch each other get beat up is wrong. Jump in with some fists and kicks. And even if hisfriends behind the camera would have jumped in that would still be better than simply getting attacked.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Homeboy came through with the Kurt Angle suplex
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I listened to this with no sound on and in my head this was playing the whole time..

Pathetic. Dude had no reason to attack them. I mean they are just chillin there and dude comes up swinging an kicking people. I mean i wish those kids foughtback but at the same time some people just dont want to fight. And its not like they did anything to start a fight. Dude feels all cool beating on somedefenseless kids? Watch one day one of those kids is gonna grab a gun and just blow dudes head off.

Damn these kids need to put some value on their self respect. Okay but seriously!...try watching this movie with the kurt angle theme without laughing.It's pretty funny.

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

saw this on sherdog.
Test his skills on a bunch of emo kids who don't know how to fight?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

saw this on sherdog.
Test his skills on a bunch of emo kids who don't know how to fight?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Exactly, that's not testing your skills. That's giving you false hope.

Back
Top Bottom