This guy beats the PISS out of some emos WARNING: Violent video

Originally Posted by Meangene4
laugh.gif

and
smh.gif
at the vid

Originally Posted by CherryRed

eh, if they didn't want to fight they should have just ran away.

at one point they just started walking up slow to the guy just to get beat.

this videos weird
this made me think this was fake at first.

still i don't feel bad for them because it was 8 of them and they lined up to get beat up rather then run away or fight back.

People aren't seeming to comprehend the fact that there were probably at least 3 others with the wrestlers. And if they fought back, this most DEFINITELYwould not be their last encounter.

Its funny seeing all the fake thugs on NT. Don't take these people seriously, I kinda thought like that when I was 14 as well. I grew up with the same typeof dysfunctional thinking and now when ever I see old friends still on that fight or die steez, I just shake my head and realize how far we've drifted inlife.

I've come to realize all fake thugs on NT are either 14 yr olds, or well "those" people in life.

If you're over 21 and still on the thug *%%%, then seriously, grow up. When you have a disagreement with a co workers you don't go to blows.That is the REAL WORLD.

Originally Posted by LiveFree

People aren't seeming to comprehend the fact that there were probably at least 3 others with the wrestlers. And if they fought back, this most DEFINITELY would not be their last encounter.

Its funny seeing all the fake thugs on NT. Don't take these people seriously, I kinda thought like that when I was 14 as well. I grew up with the same type of dysfunctional thinking and now when ever I see old friends still on that fight or die steez, I just shake my head and realize how far we've drifted in life.

I've come to realize all fake thugs on NT are either 14 yr olds, or well "those" people in life.

If you're over 21 and still on the thug *%%%, then seriously, grow up. When you have a disagreement with a co workers you don't go to blows. That is the REAL WORLD.
Truth.

That dude needs to beat up 7 emo kids, Id like to take him on, I break dudes face!!! Emo kids need to get each others back

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

People aren't seeming to comprehend the fact that there were probably at least 3 others with the wrestlers. And if they fought back, this most DEFINITELY would not be their last encounter.

Its funny seeing all the fake thugs on NT. Don't take these people seriously, I kinda thought like that when I was 14 as well. I grew up with the same type of dysfunctional thinking and now when ever I see old friends still on that fight or die steez, I just shake my head and realize how far we've drifted in life.

If you're over 21 and still on the thug *%%%, then seriously, grow up. When you have a disagreement with a co workers you don't go to blows. That is the REAL WORLD.
Truth.
Truth from what? The fact that this guy knows there were 3 other guys behind the camera without being there? Or the fact that if there WERE 3 guysbehind the camera it would still be 4 vs 8 and it would apparently be their last encounter?
laugh.gif
Ain't nobody trying to act like a "thug" in this whole threadit's about being a man and handling your business.... If you call not letting yourself get slapped up by another man then I guess I am a "thug"by your definition.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Truth.
Truth from what? The fact that this guy knows there were 3 other guys behind the camera without being there? Or the fact that if there WERE 3 guys behind the camera it would still be 4 vs 8 and it would apparently be their last encounter?
laugh.gif
Ain't nobody trying to act like a "thug" in this whole thread it's about being a man and handling your business.... If you call not letting yourself get slapped up by another man then I guess I am a "thug" by your definition.

Maybe thug was too strong of a word. But immature, definitely defines your way of thinking IMO.
And you know damn well my conclusion isnt based off of, "not letting yourself get slapped up." It's based off comments like this

Around my way !!$% like that is comedy, if you not going to stand up for yourself then expect !!$% like that to happen its harsh but it's reality.... I just think it's funny seeing dudes get treated like ragdolls out there instead of manning up and handling their business, nobody got killed so what's the fuss about?

beings. Son do you realize that human beings are animals?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And what exactly do animals do?
Fight for what is theirs and their own well-being ?
Prey on the weak and those who choose to let it continue without repercussion?
It's simple nature, defending yourself is instict, these dudes are just ###*+.
Its inevitable that some people will be much weaker than others. It's a fact of life.

I see you've made it clear you or your friends aren't one of those and that's nice and dandy. However, you cannot deny the fact that there will bepeople who are weaker and no matter how hard they try cannot defend themselves against bullies like that.

That's why we have a code of law. Don't play dumb you know this. I don't understand why you're advocating a less evolved and animalistic formof society that doesn't protect those weaker.

We know you're big bad and can't be messed with, that point has been made. But don't act like in 2009 people should be forced to either fight or bebeaten up. Or both.

Maybe thug was too strong of a word. But immature, definitely defines your way of thinking IMO.
And you know damn well my conclusion isnt based off of, "not letting yourself get slapped up." It's based off comments like this

Its inevitable that some people will be much weaker than others. It's a fact of life.

I see you've made it clear you or your friends aren't one of those and that's nice and dandy. However, you cannot deny the fact that there will be people who are weaker and no matter how hard they try cannot defend themselves against bullies like that.

That's why we have a code of law. Don't play dumb you know this. I don't understand why you're advocating a less evolved and animalistic form of society that doesn't protect those weaker.

We know you're big bad and can't be messed with, that point has been made. But don't act like in 2009 people should be forced to either fight or be beaten up. Or both.
However, you cannot deny the fact that there will be people who are weaker and no matter how hard they try cannot defend themselves against bullies like that.
First there were 3 professional assassins we didn't see behind the camera, now they can't defend themselves 8v1, they cripple or somethingI don't know?
eyes.gif
These are look like fully capable individuals to me.The reason it's funny is because they sat there and took it and did absolutely nothing...

Where is the superior law enforcement that you speak of? Why didn't they call them? I guess because like me, they realize that cops aren't going to bearound guarding you 24/7 and some things you have to handle on your own.
I don't understand why you're advocating a less evolved and animalistic form of society that doesn't protect those weaker.
Less evolved? Son do you honestly not realize that this is a dog eat dog world? Have you even partially glanced at what is currently happening invarious parts of Africa? Better yet do you have any idea what is happening in America? Not even speaking on it's past. Instead of physical strength, nowthe barrier is mental... You said it yourself there are the strong and there are the weak it's just the way the world is.
I'm not advocating anything i'm just stating the way the world is, sink or swim.
Like I said earlier.
It's funny because they let it happen, you have to stand up for yourself sooner or later or things like this will happen.
Bottom line of this whole thing is to me, WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO HELP YOU WHEN YOU WON'T EVEN HELP YOURSELF?

First there were 3 professional assassins we didn't see behind the camera, now they can't defend themselves 8v1, they cripple or something I don't know?
eyes.gif
These are look like fully capable individuals to me. The reason it's funny is because they sat there and took it and did absolutely nothing...

Where is the superior law enforcement that you speak of? Why didn't they call them? I guess because like me, they realize that cops aren't going to be around guarding you 24/7 and some things you have to handle on your own.
I don't understand why you're advocating a less evolved and animalistic form of society that doesn't protect those weaker.
Less evolved? Son do you honestly not realize that this is a dog eat dog world? Have you even partially glanced at what is currently happening in various parts of Africa? Better yet do you have any idea what is happening in America? Not even speaking on it's past. Instead of physical strength, now the barrier is mental... You said it yourself there are the strong and there are the weak it's just the way the world is.
I'm not advocating anything i'm just stating the way the world is, sink or swim.
Like I said earlier.
It's funny because they let it happen, you have to stand up for yourself sooner or later or things like this will happen.
Bottom line of this whole thing is to me, WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO HELP YOU WHEN YOU WON'T EVEN HELP YOURSELF?

Whatever, I'm done with you. You can't seem to comprehend the fact, that they didn't do anything because they felt powerless. I'mnot gonna further arguments of how many people were there, but you must be completely dunce if you cannot accept the possibility that
  • there was probably good reason they knew better not to fight back
  • Fighting back would have brought worst repercussions.
I don't care what "ghetto" you were raised in. It's not a dog eat dog as you imagine it. That is, people having to defend themselves againstrandom assualts like we're Neanderthals. The idea that if one isn't willing to go to fisticuffs, they don't deserve protection is poorly conceivedand reflects well on your maturity.

I'm not going to even dignify the rest text I bolded with a response.

I hope you're never in the situation where god forbid someone is physically stronger than you.

You can have the last word. I have nothing else to say knowing you'll still hold on to ideals that you feel make you more manly.

Truth.
Truth from what? The fact that this guy knows there were 3 other guys behind the camera without being there? Or the fact that if there WERE 3 guys behind the camera it would still be 4 vs 8 and it would apparently be their last encounter?
laugh.gif
Ain't nobody trying to act like a "thug" in this whole thread it's about being a man and handling your business.... If you call not letting yourself get slapped up by another man then I guess I am a "thug" by your definition.
agreed with the last guy.. no ones acting like a thug
eyes.gif
, halfthe people in this thread are wondering why they didnt simply run away in different directions
laugh.gif

Truth.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're taking my post a little TOO out of context, butsure.

Back
Top Bottom