This guy beats the PISS out of some emos WARNING: Violent video

pimp.gif

I don't understand how you can laugh at this. Picking at people weaker than you FTL.
smh.gif

I despise people like that.

$#@ did i just watch?!?!? either those guys weren't fighting back because they were too stoned, or they are so damn emo that they enjoyed the guy goingape**** on all of them

Originally Posted by ninjahood

cats were takin turn like if it a RPG fight
laugh.gif

roll.gif

In all seriousness though, if a random beating is the worst thing that happens to these former Soviet block living dudes, they're getting off easy.

The thug's suplex game was on point, though. As for his explanation, my old rugby coach claims he used to bring it to whole crews back in the 70s just totest his skills. He was a psycho and nothing led me to believe he was lying. No emos back then, though.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Damn, did these emo's learn to defend themselves from watching Steven Seagal movies? +#%?

Theres 10 of them. Theres 1 attacker. JUMP THAT FOOL. Why they lining up and taking their beatings 1 at a time?
thats what im saying
laugh.gif
smh.gif

all them dudes...they should have jumped him plus find some random object and beat the dude with it

Kicking a downed opponent to the headis ok with Pride rules...guess he aint conforming to UFC rules.

ok i keed.

but seriously, I don't know on how some people can find entertainment in this sort of brutality.

mad.gif
I wish i was there. I dont care if dude got 3 or 4 people with him, aslong as i get one good shot on that punk to take him out itll be worth gettin my @*% beat. Cant stand people like that.

Around my way !!$% like that is comedy, if you not going to stand up for yourself then expect !!$% like that to happen its harsh but it's reality.... Ijust think it's funny seeing dudes get treated like ragdolls out there instead of manning up and handling their business, nobody got killed so what'sthe fuss about?

dude was super weak tho. for alot of normal hood Ns if they did that, those 81 kids woulda all been knocked out. he gave them all Brutal and super combos.4hits 9000pts.

I can't believe they just all stood around looking / watching. Like standing in line waiting for dude to give them their lumpins. %@@ is going on in theworld? :smh

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Around my way !!$% like that is comedy, if you not going to stand up for yourself then expect !!$% like that to happen its harsh but it's reality.... I just think it's funny seeing dudes get treated like ragdolls out there instead of manning up and handling their business, nobody got killed so what's the fuss about?

okay so your saying its okay for some random guy to come up to your friends, the one that cant fight or defend themselves physically, and woop their #%+ aslong as they dont die?
eyes.gif
Please think before you post, maybe around your way animal like behavior is okay but in most places in this world peopledeserve to be treated like human beings.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Around my way !!$% like that is comedy, if you not going to stand up for yourself then expect !!$% like that to happen its harsh but it's reality.... I just think it's funny seeing dudes get treated like ragdolls out there instead of manning up and handling their business, nobody got killed so what's the fuss about?

okay so your saying its okay for some random guy to come up to your friends, the one that cant fight or defend themselves physically, and woop their #%+ as long as they dont die?
eyes.gif
Please think before you post, maybe around your way animal like behavior is okay but in most places in this world people deserve to be treated like human beings.
No one deserves !+#!. You earn what you get, and if you're not willing to fight to keep what you've got expect someone who is willing tofight to take what you have to take it. Welcome to reality, which has not been created in this little Disney Land world that so many people want to live in.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

It was like a 8 on 1, they coudnt gang up on the guy?
laugh.gif
Yup, this is straight comedy and nothing else.
Maybe not... But those dudes didn't fight back.
As malcolm X said
"it doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time I amnot against using violence in self-defense. I don't even call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence."
It's not like the bully was fighting 8 girls, he was fighting 8 fully grown men.
Those emos are str8 Female dogs.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Eastern European? His life sucks already. He should be huddled with them.
roll.gif

I don't know who to side with though, 8 on 1 should have been a joke in any situation, but dude had no need to be kicking faces like that.

this is not bullying..i honestly see nothing wrong with this...he didnt like what he saw..so he tried his best to do something about it...

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

okay so your saying its okay for some random guy to come up to your friends, the one that cant fight or defend themselves physically, and woop their #%+ as long as they dont die?
eyes.gif
Please think before you post, maybe around your way animal like behavior is okay but in most places in this world people deserve to be treated like human beings.
No one deserves !+#!. You earn what you get, and if you're not willing to fight to keep what you've got expect someone who is willing to fight to take what you have to take it. Welcome to reality, which has not been created in this little Disney Land world that so many people want to live in.
laugh.gif

This Guy.

Back
Top Bottom