This HAS to be the best Throw-em-out play in the history of the MLB..I STAND CORRECTED!!!!

The 2nd play......
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

An old article i just read reminded me of this...........That last play HAS to be one of the best throw em out from the outfield play EVER!!!!!!!!!!

If not....i wanna see the video ASAP!!!!!!

Too bad he couldnt throw a strike like that to a catcher, he could have been a great pitcher.

EDIT***********

Ive never seen this video in my life and have never even heard of it until today.........but i would have to say that THIS play is the best ever.

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=13114361&topic_id=7417714

The 2nd play......
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

An old article i just read reminded me of this...........That last play HAS to be one of the best throw em out from the outfield play EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad he couldnt throw a strike like that to a catcher, he could have been a great pitcher.

EDIT***********

Ive never seen this video in my life and have never even heard of it until today.........but i would have to say that THIS play is the best ever.

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=13114361&topic_id=7417714

i won't be able to find the vid, but i do remember Vlad throwing someone out at home from the warning track with no crow hop... on a rope, no bounce.
sick.gif

i won't be able to find the vid, but i do remember Vlad throwing someone out at home from the warning track with no crow hop... on a rope, no bounce.
sick.gif

now that i think about it... i'm pretty sure he threw out Tim Raines.  Vlad was an Expo at the time.

now that i think about it... i'm pretty sure he threw out Tim Raines.  Vlad was an Expo at the time.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Vlad imo had the strongest arm for outfielder ever
i remember son trynna throw out mo vaughn at 1st base after he slapped a single to right 
laugh.gif

woulda got him if mo didnt haul his big !@# down the baseline

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Vlad imo had the strongest arm for outfielder ever
i remember son trynna throw out mo vaughn at 1st base after he slapped a single to right 
laugh.gif

woulda got him if mo didnt haul his big !@# down the baseline

I've heard and read a lot about how great it was, but still have yet to see the throw Bo Jackson made to get Harold Reynolds at the plate.

I've heard and read a lot about how great it was, but still have yet to see the throw Bo Jackson made to get Harold Reynolds at the plate.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

�

The 2nd play......
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dang, he didn't have to do my boy Omar so dirty 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom