THIS IS JUST TERRIBLE... animal abuse*warning very graphic video*

Demented bastards.

Even if you don't care about that sadistic behavior...just think about how healthy that dead meat rotting in your intestine really is.

Originally Posted by majik214

dont worry bout faij.

His posts are always useless.
Who are you?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me know where along the line i hurt your feelings...
nerd.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Demented bastards.

Even if you don't care about that sadistic behavior...just think about how healthy that dead meat rotting in your intestine really is.
Meat rots in your intestine? Maybe you should have thought that one over a bit more.

to rot (third-person singular simple present rots, present participle rotting, simple past rotted, past participle rotten)
  1. to decay or decompose; to become bad
to digest (third-person singular simple present digests, presentparticiple digesting, simple past and past participle digested)
  1. (transitive) To distribute or arrange methodically; to work over and classify; to reduce to portions for ready use or application. to digest laws
  2. (transitive) To separate (the food) in its passage through the alimentary canal into the nutritive and nonnutritive elements; to prepare, by the action of the digestive juices, for conversion into blood; to convert into chyme.

No matter what PETA says, no matter what video I watch, they're still an animal.

Sure, it might be excessive in the original video posted, but it doesn't bother me at all. I'd rather this happen to an animal than a human being.

And in advance, quote me, flame me, hate me, I don't care what anyone says, nobody is going to change my mind on this.

I dont like seein this kind of stuff period
smh.gif

No matter what PETA says, no matter what video I watch, they're still an animal.

Sure, it might be excessive in the original video posted, but it doesn't bother me at all. I'd rather this happen to an animal than a human being.

And in advance, quote me, flame me, hate me, I don't care what anyone says, nobody is going to change my mind on this.

I mean yeah, but there is respectable ways about going to do things.

Survival of the fittest I guess
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Yoda

At least you have a mind. Animals don't have minds. That is why people who compare such behavior towards animals with similar behaviortowards humans are comparing apples to oranges.

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You just now finding out about this?
for real...

There goes PETA again with their exaggerations...
eyes.gif
How is this an exaggeration?

The entire campaign of PETA is based on finding extreme cases like this and beating it into peoples mind in an attempt to scare them into following their ownbeliefs... I dont support ANY extremist organization... i dont care what their message is.

I love animals and i dont condone this behavior in any way at all. But i refuse to base my judgments off of these PETA shock videos.

dont worry bout faij.

Who are you?
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif

Who am I?

I'm no one special bro, just someone who thinks your post is useless. I'm not gettin worked up tho, internet ain't that serious.

You hurt my feelings? haha, don't flatter yourself. You ain't no one important. Now go back to your xbox thread.

But back to topic....those people need to be %%!!*! up.

fraij da 5 11 wrote:

majik214 wrote:

dont worry bout faij.

Who are you?
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif

Who am I?

I'm no one special bro, just someone who thinks your post is useless. I'm not gettin worked up tho, internet ain't that serious.

You hurt my feelings? haha, don't flatter yourself. You ain't no one important. Now go back to your xbox thread.

But back to topic....those people need to be $%%*@+ up.

Yeah, no.

dont worry bout faij.

Who are you?
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif

Who am I?

But back to topic....those people need to be %%!!*! up.
Nah you said ALL my posts are useless.. which makes me believe you got something against me on some personal level...

I really dont care who you are, the question was redundant... Xbox thread? Internet not that serious? Apparently it is...

You judged my view on this when you had no idea what it is... dont jump to conclusions pal, sorry i dont support these hypocrites at PETA

damn, even though I'm Muslim, and can't eat pork, i felt BAD for those pigs. i really wish i could personally beat these aysholes who abuse animals.makes me
ohwell.gif
and
mad.gif
at the same time.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

ninjallamafromhell wrote:

Purple Face wrote:

Purple Face wrote:

*eats sum porkchops while looking at vid*
How could you be so insensitive, my dude?
smh.gif

ummmm....those are just pigs...who cares?

laugh.gif
at there only being two people in this conversation

i know right
roll.gif

on a serious note though, !@** like this makes me sick, it also makes me wish PETA wasn't such a $+$*%# joke. We need a new group of animal rights leaders,one that isn't a bunch of ecoterrorist and nutcases

fraij da 5 11 wrote:

majik214 wrote:

dont worry bout faij.

Who are you?
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif

Who am I?

Yeah, no.
Well the dude that said he stuck the rods up the pigs butt yes...that's some straight Deliverance stuff. That was really the only thing Isaw/heard wrong in that video. Some of ya'll city folk are soft. Country raised ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by roman736

Demented bastards.

Meat rots in your intestine? Maybe you should have thought that one over a bit more.

to rot (third-person singular simple present rots, present participle rotting, simple past rotted, past participle rotten)
to digest (third-person singular simple present digests, present participle digesting, simple past and past participle digested)
  1. (transitive) To distribute or arrange methodically; to work over and classify; to reduce to portions for ready use or application. to digest laws
  2. (transitive) To separate (the food) in its passage through the alimentary canal into the nutritive and nonnutritive elements; to prepare, by the action of the digestive juices, for conversion into blood; to convert into chyme.
NO...maybe you should use a tool a little more in depth than a dictionary when attempting to be a smartass....

Does Meat Decompose inYour Intestines?

Meat is harder to digest than plant foods and continues to putrefy in the digestive tract

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

fraij da 5 11 wrote:

majik214 wrote:

dont worry bout faij.

Who are you?
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif

Who am I?

Yeah, no.
Well the dude that said he stuck the rods up the pigs butt yes...that's some straight Deliverance stuff. That was really the only thing I saw/heard wrong in that video. Some of ya'll city folk are soft. Country raised dumb ftw
pimp.gif

fixed

Demented bastards.

to digest (third-person singular simple present digests, present participle digesting, simple past and past participle digested)
NO...maybe you should use a tool a little more in depth than a dictionary when attempting to be a smartass....

Does Meat Decompose in Your Intestines?

Meat is harder to digest than plant foods and continues to putrefy in the digestive tract

roll.gif
this roman dude got got. ****. how can justify the actions of thesebastards and claiming "they're only animals".... u must have no respect for life at all if u don't find a single thing wrong with thisvideo.

roman736 wrote:

At least you have a mind. Animals don't have minds. That is why people who compare such behavior towards animals with similar behavior towards humans are comparing apples to oranges.

Oh really?

Can you please elaborate or give me the source ..

I didn't know this ..

Thanks!

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

fraij da 5 11 wrote:

majik214 wrote:

dont worry bout faij.

Who are you?
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif

Who am I?

Yeah, no.
Well the dude that said he stuck the rods up the pigs butt yes...that's some straight Deliverance stuff. That was really the only thing I saw/heard wrong in that video. Some of ya'll city folk are soft. Country raised dumb ftw
pimp.gif

fixed

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
so true. ol boonie raised dummy.

fraij da 5 11 wrote:

majik214 wrote:

dont worry bout faij.

Who are you?
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif

Who am I?

Yeah, no.
pimp.gif

fixed

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

fraij da 5 11 wrote:

majik214 wrote:

dont worry bout faij.

Who are you?
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
smh.gif

Who am I?

Yeah, no.
pimp.gif
fixed

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
so true. ol boonie raised dummy.

Good to see some good ol' fashion bigotry.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

roman736 wrote:

abeautifulhaze wrote:

Demented bastards.

to digest (third-person singular simple present digests,
present participle digesting, simple past and past participle digested)

1. (transitive) To distribute or arrange methodically; to
    work over and classify; to reduce to portions for ready use or application.

to digest laws

2. (transitive) To separate (the food) in its passage
    through the alimentary canal into the nutritive and nonnutritive elements; to prepare, by the action of the digestive juices, for conversion into blood; to
    convert into chyme.

Does Meat Decompose in
Your Intestines?

roll.gif
this roman dude got got. ****. how can justify the actions of these bastards and claiming "they're only animals".... u must have no respect for life at all if u don't find a single thing wrong with this video.

I wouldn't say any of us are justifying their actions, we're simply stating that they just animals and seeing this doesn't affect us as it does youguys. Not that theres anything wrong with that. I'm just saying that seeing these "shock" videos, well, don't "shock" me. I'drather this stuff happen to an animal than a human. End of story.

Demented bastards.

Does Meat Decompose in Your Intestines?

What then is the real answer to the question does meat decompose in the gut? The conclusion I draw is that sure it's possible. If you're eating commercially farmed feedlot meat, cooking it literally to death and walking around with it inside you for days because you're sick and constipated. Otherwise, if you're doing what nature intended you to be doing the answer is no, it certainly does not.

Back
Top Bottom