THIS IS JUST TERRIBLE... animal abuse*warning very graphic video*

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

[h1]rot[/h1]1. To undergo a process common to organic substances by which they lose the cohesion of their parts and pass through certain chemical changes, giving off usually in some stages of the process more or less offensive odors; to become decomposed by a natural process; to putrefy; to decay.

[h3]Definition: foot rot from Online Medical Dictionary[/h3]Published at the Centre for Cancer Education, University of Newcastle upon Tyne
[emoji]169[/emoji] Copyright 1997-2007 - The Centre for Cancer Education. All Rights Reserved.

If you think digestion is the same thing as rotting, than you are right in your own mind.

Originally Posted by roman736

Do you even know what you are posting? Your first article is about oxygen levels in the gut. Your point being? Less oxygen levels supports MY argument not YOURS. Your second article was about intestinal flora. Great. By the time your food reaches those bacteria it is no longer meat, but rather a product of your already digested food. And your final article talks about decomposition of meat in mice GI tracts. OK, I see where you are driving this, except that decomposition is not rotting. In the context of that article it is the breaking up of food by your digestive enzymes.
regis.phibin.jpg

Final answer?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah you can put a bunch of pictures and
roll.gif
roll.gif
and people are gonna think you are somehow winning an argument, but we both know you don't know what you're talking about.
Yeah the pictures were def doing the trick until he pull the defenition of rot = decomposed and it was lights out for you homie .. that rightthere made your several thousand hours of study go bye bye the crap hole .. OUCH .. a Dr would of have none better .. LMAO

Yeah you can put a bunch of pictures and
roll.gif
roll.gif
and people are gonna think you are somehow winning an argument, but we both know you don't know what you're talking about.
You must think that they stopped making degrees after you got yours....or that you have some type of exclusive domain over all scientificknowledge.

Or maybe you are just embarrassed and that was your best comeback.

If you don't know that decomposition takes place in the intestine and that to decompose is to rot......you wasted a lot of time and money in obtainingthose precious degrees, from those prestigious institutions.

Good night.

roman736 wrote:
abeautifulhaze wrote:
[h1]rot[/h1]1. To undergo a process common to organic substances by which they lose the cohesion of their parts and pass through certain chemical changes, giving off usually in some stages of the process more or less offensive odors; to become decomposed by a natural process; to putrefy; to decay.

[h3]Definition: foot rot from Online Medical Dictionary[/h3]Published at the Centre for Cancer Education, University of Newcastle upon Tyne
[emoji]169[/emoji] Copyright 1997-2007 - The Centre for Cancer Education. All Rights Reserved.

If you think digestion is the same thing as rotting, than you are right in your own mind.
is it then or is it than .. where's that ESL for beginners link you sent me mang cause for real .. I DONT KNOW .. serious talk ..

You know what fine. Whatever!!! I'll take a loss. You win, haze. Besides, I got 2 more years before I truelly get my MD. I lied about already having it.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

roman736 wrote:
abeautifulhaze wrote:

is it then or is it than .. where's that ESL for beginners link you sent me mang cause for real .. I DONT KNOW .. serious talk ..

That still wasn't nearly as bad as your mistake so Ha!

You know what fine. Whatever!!! I'll take a loss. You win, haze. Besides, I got 2 more years before I truelly get my MD. I lied about already having it.
eek.gif

HeartAttack1sm.JPG

ROTFLMMFAO
roll.gif

Demented bastards.

Even if you don't care about that sadistic behavior...just think about how healthy that dead meat rotting in your intestine really is.
Meat rots in your intestine? Maybe you should have thought that one over a bit more.

to rot (third-person singular simple present rots, present participle rotting, simple past rotted, past participle rotten)
  1. to decay or decompose; to become bad
to digest (third-person singular simple present digests, present participle digesting, simple past and past participle digested)
  1. (transitive) To distribute or arrange methodically; to work over and classify; to reduce to portions for ready use or application. to digest laws
  2. (transitive) To separate (the food) in its passage through the alimentary canal into the nutritive and nonnutritive elements; to prepare, by the action of the digestive juices, for conversion into blood; to convert into chyme.
NO...maybe you should use a tool a little more in depth than a dictionary when attempting to be a smartass....

Does Meat Decompose in Your Intestines?

Meat is harder to digest than plant foods and continues to putrefy in the digestive tract

Oh crap! I'm sorry. You're right. Maybe I should use one of my "tools" before making such claims, just as you did with those really scientific articles written by unidentified authors. I am SO PROUD of your intelligence and facts. What better place to learn about digestion and decomposition than a "personal development and transformation" website and another, whose author did not take the time to fix grammatical mistakes? Now let me explain the tool I have: MYSELF. You see... some of us here on NT have something called a "science degree". I happen to have TWO from a very prestigious college. One of them is in Neuroscience, and the other one is in CHEMISTRY, which explains to me the most detailed facts about what it means to DECOMPOSE. But more importantly, I also have a "medical degree," which makes ME a better source and significantly more scientifically literate than either one of your two measly webpages, particularly about DIGESTION. So the next time you question my scientific knowlege, maybe you should try using an actual scientificly source, such as a research journal or e-medicine.com. Even wikipedia is better than those two completely incorrect webpages that you base your response on.

yawn.jpg

Another predictable rant by a self proclaimed NT genius.....

The gases which are produced by the decomposition processes are
mixed in the intestinal tract with the atmospheric air swallowed with
the saliva and food, and as the gas developed in the decomposition of
different foods varies, so the mixture of gases after various foods should
have a dissimilar composition. This is found to be true. Oxygen is
found only in very faint traces in the intestine; this may be accounted
for in part by the formation of reducing substances in the fermentation
processes which combine with the oxygen, and partly, perhaps
chiefly, to a diffusion of the oxygen through the tissues of the walls of
the intestine.

[h2]A Text-book of Physiological Chemistry[/h2]By Olof Hammarsten

In addition to the two pathogenic forms just mentioned,
Escherich found proteus vulgaris in meconium
streptococcus coli gracilis, bacillus subtilis, and several
other forms of less interest.
The great point is that by the examination of a
large series of cases Escherich has been able to establish
the fact that the kinds occurring in the faeces vary
with the food ; that is, the intestinal contents.
Starting at birth with the sterile meconium, consisting
of mucous, epithelium and the like, infection by
the mouth and rectum quickly occurs, and in a short
time most any form may be found, but chiefly putrefying
forms, as proteus vulgaris. With the suckling of
the child and the substitution of the refuse of the
milk and secretion of the digestive tract for the meconium,
a sharp transition occurs. Instead of the generally
distributed forms causing decomposition, only two
kinds are regularly found : B. lactis aerogenes and
Brieger's bacillus ; the first chiefly in the upper parts
of the intestine, the second in the lower parts. Passing
on to the period of mixed diet, quite a number of
forms appear, among them the streptococcus coli
gracilis, the putrefying green fluorescing, a tetrad
coccus, and several kinds of yeasts. This brings us to
the pith of the subject : why are the flora so limited in
the milk-eating infants and so diverse in others ? What
drives the forms found in the meconium out ? That
they can live there is clear, as shown by their presence
the day before. Again, what prevents forms so common
with meat diet from gaining a footing ? It is not the
milk alone, for milk is an almost universal food for
bacteria, and all the kinds found in the intestines
thrive in it.

[h2]Modern Medicine[/h2]By Battle Creek Sanitarium

ANY MORE RANTING DR. ROMAN?......

Do you even know what you are posting? Your first article is about oxygen levels in the gut. Your point being? Less oxygen levels supports MY argument not YOURS. Your second article was about intestinal flora. Great. By the time your food reaches those bacteria it is no longer meat, but rather a product of your already digested food. And your final article talks about decomposition of meat in mice GI tracts. OK, I see where you are driving this, except that decomposition is not rotting. In the context of that article it is the breaking up of food by your digestive enzymes.

grin.gif
haze likes to be the resident know it all. Let me throw my Bio 13 hat intro the ring... scientifically decay/digestion involves the breaking down ofcomplex molecules into more absorbable chemicals. for simplicity decay = breakdown by outside forces (bacteria, maggots, scavengers, chemicals, air) anddigestion = break down by enzymes. the issue is decay involves many different processes while digestion is the use of the body's own enzymes to break downfood and absorb nutrients. technically meat does "decay" in your colon because a lot of it goes undigested, and this decay is aided by the body'snormal flora. so in a way haze is right, i guess. but so is roman...? either way it's still a silly argument for you two to be having. and for the record,I don't believe that roman has an MD.

I kind of figured that.

It always good to be humble in an intellectual debate, that way you can roll with the punches easier and your mistakes are not magnified tenfold.

Its not even about winning and losing....You just tried to make me look like a fool for no reason. Whipping out definitions and belittling my intelligence.

Education is a life long process and there is soooo much that I don't know...but with that said...I'm not an idiot either.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

roman736 wrote:
abeautifulhaze wrote:

That still wasn't nearly as bad as your mistake so Ha!

BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA .. YOUS A LOOOOOSER!!!! LMAO

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

sads stuff. no ham for me for thanksgiving. turkey all day

Oh because Turkeys get better treatment..
laugh.gif
just saw that palin video. i guess ill stick with biscuits and green beans with butter. I wont go out of my way to truely find videos like this,but when i do come across them i cant help but be affected by them

Originally Posted by Nako XL

and for the record, I don't believe that roman has an MD.

He dont .. lol .. he tried to pull that #@%% and was shot down quicker than a duck on hunting season! LMAO!

I kind of figured that.

It always good to be humble in an intellectual debate, that way you can roll with the punches easier and your mistakes are not magnified tenfold.

Its not even about winning and losing....You just tried to make me look like a fool for no reason. Whipping out definitions and belittling my intelligence.

Education is a life long process and there is soooo much that I don't know...but with that said...I'm not an idiot either.

Yeah I know. But it is damn fun tearing into some of these kids on this website. I'm an ***#0|-# . This was a bad bone to pick though.

grin.gif
haze likes to be the resident know it all. Let me throw my Bio 13 hat intro the ring... scientifically decay/digestion involves the breaking down of complex molecules into more absorbable chemicals. for simplicity decay = breakdown by outside forces (bacteria, maggots, scavengers, chemicals, air) and digestion = break down by enzymes. the issue is decay involves many different processes while digestion is the use of the body's own enzymes to break down food and absorb nutrients. technically meat does "decay" in your colon because a lot of it goes undigested, and this decay is aided by the body's normal flora. so in a way haze is right, i guess. but so is roman...? either way it's still a silly argument for you two to be having. and for the record, I don't believe that roman has an MD.

This is why I fall back from NT sometimes...because grown men become obsessed with my SN, my opinions and my posts.....
tired.gif

You are supporting my point...but feel it necessary to call me out on a personal level.

Music forum back and forth got you that worked up?

I kind of figured that.

Yeah I know. But it is damn fun tearing into some of these kids on this website. I'm an ***#0|-# . This was a bad bone to pick though.

WOW ..
eyes.gif
smh.gif

grin.gif
haze likes to be the resident know it all. Let me throw my Bio 13 hat intro the ring... scientifically decay/digestion involves the breaking down of complex molecules into more absorbable chemicals. for simplicity decay = breakdown by outside forces (bacteria, maggots, scavengers, chemicals, air) and digestion = break down by enzymes. the issue is decay involves many different processes while digestion is the use of the body's own enzymes to break down food and absorb nutrients. technically meat does "decay" in your colon because a lot of it goes undigested, and this decay is aided by the body's normal flora. so in a way haze is right, i guess. but so is roman...? either way it's still a silly argument for you two to be having. and for the record, I don't believe that roman has an MD.

This is why I fall back from NT sometimes...because grown men become obsessed with my SN, my opinions and my posts.....
tired.gif

You are supporting my point...but feel it necessary to call me out on a personal level.

laugh.gif
this is what, the first time I've EVER addressed you on here? I supported your point because you were right. I don't hold personal grudges in mylife, let alone my e-life. I smirked because I just tend to notice a lot of your posts are you condescendingly asserting your opinion. Then I went and readsome more of the thread and added the "for the record... roman's not an MD." I didn't spare him either.

"obsessed with my sn" "music forum back and forth"
laugh.gif

don't flatter yourself.

you were smarter than this poser. be glad.

You said the exact same thing in the "Cam Top 5 DOA" thread....got mad my personal opinion and went off on a tangent.

Everyone posted their thoughts for about 7 pages.....I post 3 lines of my opinion on the topic and you write your own editorial page about how you can'tstand people like me...acting as if my opinion is gospel.

This isn't the first time.

But anyway...

grin.gif

tired.gif

To elaborate on what NAKOXL said (without giving proper reference to me) Decay and Digestion are not synonymous
Digestion=breakdown of molecules using enzymes
Decay=breakdown of molecules by outside forces

Human beings cannot DIGEST cellulose (from plant products) but we can still harness the nutrients because normal gut flora (large intestinal resident bacteria)breakdown the cellulose for us. Decay is any process of breakdown that does not involve the individual itself. It would go on without the aid of any bodilyfunctions or enzymatic secretions.

Technically speaking, cows do not DIGEST grass.

Animals such as cows have anaerobic bacteria in their digestive tracts which digest cellulose. Cows are ruminants, or animals that chew theircud. Ruminants have several stomachs that break down plant materials with the help of enzymes and bacteria. The partially digested material is thenregurgitated into the mouth, which is then chewed to break the material down even further. The bacterial digestion of cellulose by bacteria in the stomachs ofruminants is anaerobic http://science.jrank.org/pages/1335/Cellulose-Cellulose-digestion.html#, meaning that the process does not use oxygen. One of the by-products ofanaerobic metabolism is methane, a notoriously foul-smelling gas. Ruminants give off large amounts of methane daily. In fact, many environmentalists areconcerned about the production of methane by cows, because methane may contribute to the destruction of ozone in Earth's stratosphere.

Cellulose is DIGESTED by the bacteria, because they release the enzymes.......from the cow's perspective the cellulose is decaying in its alimentary canal.From the the cow's perspective physiologically, Digestion is an ACTIVE process while Decay is a passive process.

man this #+%+ is terrible.. i would rather see the humans hurting the animals on the pother end of the rod/poker etc etc.... And whoever said animals don'thave minds, are you ******ed??

NOTHING deserves this kind of treatment, even if they are "just animals"

Back
Top Bottom