This Is The End (2013) Movie Starring James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Craig Robinson, Danny Mc

I'm still gonna see this in theaters, but the parody Exorcist scene with Jonah Hill is not funny at all. Got me a little worried that this movie won't be as funny as I thought.

Nah bruh...when Evil Jonah was trollin Jay talkin bout "Im I supposed to be compelled, Jay?..huh" I was :rofl:

Does what a movie is suppose to do. Keeps you entertain throughout the whole movie and you have no idea what's going on until it happens.

The lolz and the cameos. Really wanted to see it after reading the GQ article and it lives up to the hype especially how a lot of it was improvs and how the actually rag on each other like my friends and I would without any restraint.

Does what a movie is suppose to do. Keeps you entertain throughout the whole movie and you have no idea what's going on until it happens.

The lolz and the cameos. Really wanted to see it after reading the GQ article and it lives up to the hype especially how a lot of it was improvs and how the actually rag on each other like my friends and I would without any restraint.

Well said.

Caught a midnight showing and thought it was pretty damn funny. Would love to see it again just to brush up on the quotables alone. Jonah had a bunch, so did McBride and Robinson.

Haha this movie is hillarious!  
laugh.gif
 at Danny McBrides "pet" cameo.  I was laughing at everything.  I was pretty high though lol.

This movie was ******g awesome! I haven't laughed that hard in a while. It's very original and refreshing. Pure entertainment the entire through. These guys really know comedy and it shows, there's too many "comedy" movies that go for corny punch lines but that isn't the case here.

Danny McBride is ******g hilarious lmao. Emma Watson was looking incredible as well goodness, couldn't take my eyes off of her every scene she was in :wow:

This movie was hilarious, all of Michael ceras scenes were funny, Danny's pet cameo had me cracking up, the possession scene when it starts had me in tears, I'm going to watch it again for sure just to remember the quotes, too many to think of :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
When jay and Seth were ascending and Whitney was playing :lol: and when the song hit the climax when Seth got his light :rofl: killed me for a few minutes.

I thought the movie was amazing. It was as funny as the trailers made it out to be. Too many pure laughs.

I was surprised at how touching the movie was. It also had a definite religious tone and even social commentary on the Hollywood lifestyle. But it was pulled off extremely well for a comedy like this.

Just got back from watching. It was very entertaining, I laughed a lot, the ending was a tad bit out there >D

But overall I enjoyed it a lot.

Hey does this coke smell funny?

Movie was pure Laughs.... Wasn't too thrilled with Jonahs character outside of him being possessed.... That would be reaching for a complaint though. Really didn't have any.

Even if the entire movie was garbage that McBride steez typical rage breakdown where he goes in on Franco was better than most comedy movies tht have come out recently, bruhs I couldn't breath...

Seth "Hey Danny come back man"

McBride "nah man! At this point I some walked to far to walk back"

DeceasedBanana.gif

can't wait to watch this. there just aren't many good comedies these days so im glad ot hear all the positive reviews.

Yo, the "cumming" scene between Franco and McBride straight had me in tears I haven't laughed that hard in a while :rofl:

Also, the scene where they're talking about rape and Emma Watson is in the next room :rofl: :rofl:

Yo, the "cumming" scene between Franco and McBride straight had me in tears I haven't laughed that hard in a while :rofl:

Also, the scene where they're talking about rape and Emma Watson is in the next room :rofl: :rofl:

Ya that scene had the whole audience in tears that had to be improv cause it just kept going

Is this movie too much for a mature 8 year old? My daughter wants to see it but i don't know if it will be too much for her

Is this movie too much for a mature 8 year old? My daughter wants to see it but i don't know if it will be too much for her

Please dont. Lots of drug use, lots of cursing, nudity, violence. Almost none of this movie is appropriate for an 8 year old.

Please dont. Lots of drug use, lots of cursing, nudity, violence. Almost none of this movie is appropriate for an 8 year old.
I will usually watch a movie first then take her if its not too bad, and cover her eyes on the bad parts like I did with "A Haunted House"

Back
Top Bottom