This Is The End (2013) Movie Starring James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Craig Robinson, Danny Mc

Daniel Ratcliff took her away on his wizard stick.. Heard he denied his role in this moive, so they just put her in it.

Jonah Hill got anally abused during the movie.
sick.gif

the part where jay and the other dude were haging from a ledge inside the sink hole and this dude deada*** thought he could swing a man that weighs more than him across the hole had me in tears....my man kept repeating, "you sure you can hold my entire body weight?...you sure?"

:rofl:

Yo I was DYING at this.

saw it last night and really liked it. the ending doe 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

best part was james franco and mcbride going at it about jizzing/not jizzing everywhere 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Saw this with my boys last night and we were all crying :rofl: . When Craig left Aziz & 5 minutes later was crying about how he tried to save him :rofl:

Just saw it, really funny and enjoyed it :lol: when Franco and mcbride went on about jacking off in the house I was rolling lmaoooo

They should have shown what happened to the people in hell like Jonah and Franco though

I now know why this movie has earned it's R rating... hence why I didn't take her to see it. That's why I asked the question initially to begin with. With that being said there are other R rated movies that I feel she can watch. With the exception of the one sexual scene(that I fast forward), I think an R rated movie like Identity Thief is acceptable for her to watch... and I let her. Problem? 

Contrary to your belief there is a thing as a mature 8 year old. SLOWLY exposing her to certain things will help her fight them off when she has full blown exposure to them. As a parent you have an idea of what your child can and cannot handle. Again my daughter is very smart and she has proven herself able to handle certain things. If or when you become a parent maybe you will understand. She just won student of the year for her grade last week and was described by her teacher as mature and well rounded, so as a parent I think I am doing just fine. 

Nah man you're a **** parent, **** outta here with that mature 8 year old nonsense. I am appalled as a father (of two) by this nonsense :lol:

wait did son ask us if he should take his daughter to see this movie? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

THEN TRIES TO ARGUE WHEN PEOPLE SAY NAW DONT DO IT? LOLOLOLOL

wait did son ask us if he should take his daughter to see this movie? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah nah, I don't care how mature an 8 yr old is they shouldn't be seeing this movie :rofl:

Saw it yesterday, movie was crazy!! So many :rofl: moments the parts that got me though were Jonah wishing Jay would die then the beast coming in and taking his manhood then his confessional afterwards :lol: and the jizz convo between Franco and McBride was hilarious...funniest movie I've seen in a looong time

Saw it yesterday and enjoyed it... McBride is the funniest out of all of them, he needs to be in more movies :lol:

When Aziz was hanging on the edge of the sinkhole and he asked Craig to help him...:rofl:

I think the music use / placement was really hilarious

- Whitney Houston playing when Seth and Jay were ascending.... and the epic "AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIII"
- The Next Episode during the water drinking scene
- Gangnam Style during the e scene

brilliant

I now know why this movie has earned it's R rating... hence why I didn't take her to see it. That's why I asked the question initially to begin with. With that being said there are other R rated movies that I feel she can watch. With the exception of the one sexual scene(that I fast forward), I think an R rated movie like Identity Thief is acceptable for her to watch... and I let her. Problem? 

Contrary to your belief there is a thing as a mature 8 year old. SLOWLY exposing her to certain things will help her fight them off when she has full blown exposure to them. As a parent you have an idea of what your child can and cannot handle. Again my daughter is very smart and she has proven herself able to handle certain things. If or when you become a parent maybe you will understand. She just won student of the year for her grade last week and was described by her teacher as mature and well rounded, so as a parent I think I am doing just fine. 
Nah man you're a **** parent, **** outta here with that mature 8 year old nonsense. I am appalled as a father (of two) by this nonsense
laugh.gif
Did you even read my posts? I didn't take her to this movie. 

And I have two children(age 15 and age 8) and they are both gifted, A students, very well rounded, not naive, and just about ready for the world. I would rather them be educated about things they are going to eventually see by me so they can get an accurate interpretation of what is going on, and won't be shocked or mislead by viewing it alone or with other kids there age. I asked about THIS movie because I figured there are some things in it my daughter isn't ready to see yet. Once I got the information I needed, I decided not to take her. With that being said, there are other R rated movies that are less mild and acceptable for her to watch under my supervision IMO. You may question my parenting style, but it has worked out well so far. 

Who the hell are are you guy's to question that man's parenting skills? 
laugh.gif

My dad took my siblings and I to see R rated movies as kids and we all turned out to be upstanding adults. It's about knowing your kid and knowing what they're fit to handle.

While I question if this movie deserves the R rating it received, the MPAA does leave it up to the parents' discretion, so he's well within his right to take his kid if he sees fit (although if you actually READ his posts, it doesn't sound like he plans to). 

my parents took me to see Boyz in the Hood and Jungle fever...i turned out ok. you dudes kill me always quick to pass judgement.

Who the hell are are you guy's to question that man's parenting skills? 
laugh.gif

My dad took my siblings and I to see R rated movies as kids and we all turned out to be upstanding adults. It's about knowing your kid and knowing what they're fit to handle.

While I question if this movie deserves the R rating it received, the MPAA does leave it up to the parents' discretion, so he's well within his right to take his kid if he sees fit (although if you actually READ his posts, it doesn't sound like he plans to). 

saw it on saturday. great summer movie.

favorite part:

franco: (telling the guys that mcbride needs to go because of him eating all the food) he has gained weight since he got here.

i was rollin for 2 minutes. real tears guys, real tears.

Back
Top Bottom