This Is The End (2013) Movie Starring James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Craig Robinson, Danny Mc

I will usually watch a movie first then take her if its not too bad, and cover her eyes on the bad parts like I did with "A Haunted House"

This movie definitely earns its R rating, no way your daughter should be seeing this. You would have to cover her eyes the entire time :lol:

Aware me of what a "mature" 8 year old is....lol

Donot take a kid to see this, someone might just call child protective services on you.

He was so smacked out of his mind, the bathroom scene :wow: :rofl:

"It's sippy time" :rofl:

Loved seeing Paul Rudd make a cameo considering he wasn't in any trailer I saw.

Would have loved Will Ferrell in any capacity. Him and McBride going back and forth would have been amazing (see Eastbound and Down)

Channing Tatum :rofl:

Aware me of what a "mature" 8 year old is....lol

Donot take a kid to see this, someone might just call child protective services on you.
A mature 8 year old is a child that is exposed to mild violence, mild types of drug use, and other negative situations... yet understands that these behaviors are wrong and should not be modeled. I am slowly inoculating my daughter, exposing and preparing her for the real world that she is eventually going to encounter one day. If there are movies that have MILD violence and MILD foul behavior I will let her see them... but I will be simultaneously educating her while we are watching it. Now this may be a little too much for her right now, which is why I asked how bad this was in the first place. She is a gifted kid who can handle SOME rated R movies and SOME situations, but I don't want to have to be hiding her eyes every two minutes due to sexual content. That is why I asked my initial question and why I won't be taking her to see this. 

A mature 8 year old is a child that is exposed to mild violence, mild types of drug use, and other negative situations... yet understands that these behaviors are wrong and should not be modeled. I am slowly inoculating my daughter, exposing and preparing her for the real world that she is eventually going to encounter one day. If there are movies that have MILD violence and MILD foul behavior I will let her see them... but I will be simultaneously educating her while we are watching it. Now this may be a little too much for her right now, which is why I asked how bad this was in the first place. She is a gifted kid who can handle SOME rated R movies and SOME situations, but I don't want to have to be hiding her eyes every two minutes due to sexual content. That is why I asked my initial question and why I won't be taking her to see this. 

I respect what you are doing as a father, but at the same time, be "daddy" and not "father" and don't throw her into situations of viewing mild violence/mild drug use, etc. She's 8 man, cartoons and the like are what she should be exposed to.

Cut it out :rofl:

This movie is not a documentary fam...is a mindless dirty, rated R film with nudity, all sorts of sexual references and such, IN NO WAY SUITABLE for an 8 year old...there is no such thing as a "mature" 8 year old man....she doesn't need to be exposed to things she can't even grasp at this moment...with that said, your daughter, your family...do as you wish.

Enjoyed it, thought it was great. Loved all the snide stabs at each of their poor movies or them being hollywood.

Happy to see Rihanna, Indian girl from Office and Aziz Ansari die.....

Cut it out
roll.gif

This movie is not a documentary fam...is a mindless dirty, rated R film with nudity, all sorts of sexual references and such, IN NO WAY SUITABLE for an 8 year old...there is no such thing as a "mature" 8 year old man....she doesn't need to be exposed to things she can't even grasp at this moment...with that said, your daughter, your family...do as you wish.
I now know why this movie has earned it's R rating... hence why I didn't take her to see it. That's why I asked the question initially to begin with. With that being said there are other R rated movies that I feel she can watch. With the exception of the one sexual scene(that I fast forward), I think an R rated movie like Identity Thief is acceptable for her to watch... and I let her. Problem? 

Contrary to your belief there is a thing as a mature 8 year old. SLOWLY exposing her to certain things will help her fight them off when she has full blown exposure to them. As a parent you have an idea of what your child can and cannot handle. Again my daughter is very smart and she has proven herself able to handle certain things. If or when you become a parent maybe you will understand. She just won student of the year for her grade last week and was described by her teacher as mature and well rounded, so as a parent I think I am doing just fine. 

At the film making a mockery of the end of times.

Funny film, Franko's D riding for Seth is redic and funny.

I have to say it, I'm glad they did dispose of my homie Darryl(Craig Robinson) early in the movie, son received some great exposure.

Will definitely see it again.

for the little sceen time Cera shined....he tends to play an awkward cornball in most movies, but here he was so damb funny....dude was baked out of his mind...lmao

the part where jay and the other dude were haging from a ledge inside the sink hole and this dude deada*** thought he could swing a man that weighs more than him across the hole had me in tears....my man kept repeating, "you sure you can hold my entire body weight?...you sure?"

:rofl:

Just saw it, really enjoyed it :lol:

I love how Rudd has the giant champagne bottle in his hands at all times in his cameo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom