This Is The End (2013) Movie Starring James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Craig Robinson, Danny Mc

Movie was  
laugh.gif
. Great cast overall. 

I loved the movie as well.

My favorite scene had to be when Danny tried to kill everyone lmao

I loved the movie as well.

My favorite scene had to be when Danny tried to kill everyone lmao

dude went OFFFFFF

lmaooooooooooooooo i forgot about that, joint had so many scenes that are probably fully appreciated on the 2nd or 3rd watch....IMO this was a classic.

I wasnt feelin that Jay dude..he brought 0 lulz...but every1 else was on point as expected

Went to an advance screening about 2 weeks ago but went again this past weekend, movie was too funny for me not to give them some of my money. Probably the best comedy I've seen since 21 Jump Street. Can't wait for the DVD to come out, the majority of the movie was improvised so I'm expecting a ton of extras.

saw it on saturday. great summer movie.

favorite part:

franco: (telling the guys that mcbride needs to go because of him eating all the food) he has gained weight since he got here.

i was rollin for 2 minutes. real tears guys, real tears.

:rofl: :rofl:

theres literally too many ridiculously funny scenes to even remember. i need to watch it again asap. i just died reading that man

The whole McBride getting up montage was fantastic. I was dying when he was accusing everyone of doing acid :lol:

I died when dude gained weight!
roll.gif
saw it on saturday. great summer movie.

favorite part:

franco: (telling the guys that mcbride needs to go because of him eating all the food) he has gained weight since he got here.

i was rollin for 2 minutes. real tears guys, real tears.
roll.gif
roll.gif

theres literally too many ridiculously funny scenes to even remember. i need to watch it again asap. i just died reading that man
im
roll.gif
just thinking about that part again.

I gotta watch the movie again, just way to funny and way too many scenes to even remember, can't wait for the DVD extras

The Franco/mcbride video confessional had me dying. "he's got to go...he's got to gooooo".

I forgot about when McBride tried to kill them all :rofl: And when Channing Tatum was humping his leg at the end :lol:

def gonna have to check it out....I was iffy to go see it but the reviews seem to be good 

Hilarious movie.

I think my favorite scene would have to be when they decided to film their own Pineapple Express 2. Couldn't stop laughing overall throughout the whole movie.

Speaking of this movie, when I was in the airport last week, I bought a rolling stone mag with a huge article around the actors... it tried to say Franco doesn't :smokin and hasn't since his teens....

YA RIGHT.

Back
Top Bottom