This is why the bible and other religious texts had to be written by scorned MALES

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

WITHOUT AN IRRATIONAL FEAR IN HELL THERE IS NO REASON TO BELIEVE!
I dropped this on my Dad last night and straight !%%!@* him up. He was staring off into the distance for like 20 minutes last night. 
I feel that same way also
drop the idea of hell and you would have nothing most chicks I talked to about this matter said it was the book of revelation that spooked them into believing the bible but I asked what makes this any different from any murder or science fiction novel 

Word? because I dont Fear going to Hell........I fear living without The Lord who has Loved me more then any person EVER could, I would NEVER want to be without Him, he's my best friend and My Father.
If people would Read The Bible instead of hitting up Google youd realize His Love is why we are even here today, if we got what we deserved we'd be in Hell already but by his Grace we are able to have him in our life, It's a Gift that people dont see...........I am far from scared of going to Hell, if you believe for that reason you need to check what the scripture says about that kind of "believing" 

Isn't the reason you don't want to go to hell is because you want to spend your eternal afterlife with him? 

and If you're talking about Jesus sacrificing himself and dying for us...

Evolution is real. This means that there was no Adam and Eve.  This means that there is no Original Sin because it never happened.  No one is born a sinner.  This means Jesus didn't have to die for us.  Even if everyone was born a sinner, why can't God just fix that?  He has the ability to, but why does he keep on making flawed humans?

Let's say evolution isn't real.  (it is).  How much of a sacrifice was it if God already knew that he was going to die and resurrect in 3 days?  The only thing he sacrificed was his time.  All that blood and gore was for his own pleasure.  Surely he could have forgiven humans with a snap of his fingers.  He's God.  He can do anything.  But since God is outside of time, he didn't even sacrifice any time at all!  Tell me, what did he sacrifice?
The Fear of Hell and the Fear of being away from The Father are to different things........I wouldn't even want to be at Disneyland if I didn't have Jesus! it's all about separation not to where you are being separated.
"Evolution is real" O! now I get it, because YOU say it is, I don't expect you to believe ME I really don't........that's all up to you, but YET you can say it's real as a fact statement, hmmm ok?

"why cant God just fix that" because then he would have to stop ever "BAD" thing, and bad to him is Sin and did you know a Lie is a Sin? so guess what he would have to make us "not lie" thus taking away our freewill

What did he sacrifice?........let me ask you, why do you think it was necessary for Jesus to do what he did? 

I dropped this on my Dad last night and straight !%%!@* him up. He was staring off into the distance for like 20 minutes last night. 
drop the idea of hell and you would have nothing most chicks I talked to about this matter said it was the book of revelation that spooked them into believing the bible but I asked what makes this any different from any murder or science fiction novel 

Word? because I dont Fear going to Hell........I fear living without The Lord who has Loved me more then any person EVER could, I would NEVER want to be without Him, he's my best friend and My Father.
If people would Read The Bible instead of hitting up Google youd realize His Love is why we are even here today, if we got what we deserved we'd be in Hell already but by his Grace we are able to have him in our life, It's a Gift that people dont see...........I am far from scared of going to Hell, if you believe for that reason you need to check what the scripture says about that kind of "believing" 

Isn't the reason you don't want to go to hell is because you want to spend your eternal afterlife with him? 

Evolution is real. This means that there was no Adam and Eve.  This means that there is no Original Sin because it never happened.  No one is born a sinner.  This means Jesus didn't have to die for us.  Even if everyone was born a sinner, why can't God just fix that?  He has the ability to, but why does he keep on making flawed humans?

Let's say evolution isn't real.  (it is).  How much of a sacrifice was it if God already knew that he was going to die and resurrect in 3 days?  The only thing he sacrificed was his time.  All that blood and gore was for his own pleasure.  Surely he could have forgiven humans with a snap of his fingers.  He's God.  He can do anything.  But since God is outside of time, he didn't even sacrifice any time at all!  Tell me, what did he sacrifice?
The Fear of Hell and the Fear of being away from The Father are to different things........I wouldn't even want to be at Disneyland if I didn't have Jesus! it's all about separation not to where you are being separated.
"Evolution is real" O! now I get it, because YOU say it is, I don't expect you to believe ME I really don't........that's all up to you, but YET you can say it's real as a fact statement, hmmm ok?

"why cant God just fix that" because then he would have to stop ever "BAD" thing, and bad to him is Sin and did you know a Lie is a Sin? so guess what he would have to make us "not lie" thus taking away our freewill

What did he sacrifice?........let me ask you, why do you think it was necessary for Jesus to do what he did? 

You're afraid to live without "him" so...what do you fear? Why do you fear living away from him? Lets say you don't fear hell...but you fear not living without him...why? What is it that you fear about not living without God? 

This makes no sense.

Evolution is real.  Its not a thing. Its a process. Moving on.

Well what a pointless God. Why pray for help at all then if you have to account for the fact that he might not be there for you? Sounds like a gamble. What if you're on that losing end?

Yeah, lying tends to be misleading. It sucks being lied to. I don't see how this relates to lying. No one was even talking about "lying." Where did this come from?

So do we have freewill? You say lying is sin...so we have free will to commit sin? So god made us able to sin? But you clearly don't want to lose your free will...so i guess you're free to lie. 

I don't think Jesus died for us. You do. Thats a hell of a martyr if not much really ever changed. 

You're afraid to live without "him" so...what do you fear? Why do you fear living away from him? Lets say you don't fear hell...but you fear not living without him...why? What is it that you fear about not living without God? 

This makes no sense.

Well what a pointless God. Why pray for help at all then if you have to account for the fact that he might not be there for you? Sounds like a gamble. What if you're on that losing end?

Yeah, lying tends to be misleading. It sucks being lied to. I don't see how this relates to lying. No one was even talking about "lying." Where did this come from?

So do we have freewill? You say lying is sin...so we have free will to commit sin? So god made us able to sin? But you clearly don't want to lose your free will...so i guess you're free to lie. 

I don't think Jesus died for us. You do. Thats a hell of a martyr if not much really ever changed. 

darwin-1-sm.gif
darwin-2-sm.gif
darwin-3-sm.gif
darwin-4-sm.gif
darwin-5-sm.gif
darwin-6-sm.gif

darwin-circ-1-sm.gif
darwin-circ-2-sm.gif
darwin-circ-3-sm.gif
darwin-circ-4-sm.gif

This makes no sense.

"Fear" might be the wrong word to use, I just dont want to be without my Father and my Best Friend........call it Fear or whatever you want but I dont want to be away from The God who made me and Loves me, I dont fear hell
"it's a process" you can not have an infinite progression without an infinite regression.........No person has ever had an answer for that problem of Evolution

Do you know what "Prayer" is for according to The Bible? real question

You said "why cant God fix that" im giving you an example of a Lie and why he wont "fix that" 

Do you even know What Sin is? Why we shouldnt according to the bible commit Sin? real question

"I dont think Jesus died for us"........that's not what I asked you, clearly you dont, I asked you why do you think ITS SAID that he died for our sins? what's the reason he had to even do it?

This makes no sense.

"Fear" might be the wrong word to use, I just dont want to be without my Father and my Best Friend........call it Fear or whatever you want but I dont want to be away from The God who made me and Loves me, I dont fear hell
"it's a process" you can not have an infinite progression without an infinite regression.........No person has ever had an answer for that problem of Evolution

You said "why cant God fix that" im giving you an example of a Lie and why he wont "fix that" 

Do you even know What Sin is? Why we shouldnt according to the bible commit Sin? real question

"I dont think Jesus died for us"........that's not what I asked you, clearly you dont, I asked you why do you think ITS SAID that he died for our sins? what's the reason he had to even do it?

This makes no sense.

Why do you love god so much? Just curious.
There is no problem of evolution. If you accept alternative theories of creation or how things come into existence, you might come to understand OTHER theories. Claiming God doesn't show anything. If you say, God always existed then why can't you claim that the universe always existed? Handle that. 

Yeah. I know what prayer is. What is it according to you?

God won't fix lies? Why not? Educate me.

Why shouldn't we commit sin according to the bible? Educate me. 

I think the bible says "he died for us" to absolve us from all of our sins. He "took one for the team"...point is, why and how do you think he did this? If he really took one for the team...why didn't that get rid of all our "sins" if we still have to repent for all of them? 

I'm looking for honest answers. Not trying to flame here. 

This makes no sense.

There is no problem of evolution. If you accept alternative theories of creation or how things come into existence, you might come to understand OTHER theories. Claiming God doesn't show anything. If you say, God always existed then why can't you claim that the universe always existed? Handle that. 

I think the bible says "he died for us" to absolve us from all of our sins. He "took one for the team"...point is, why and how do you think he did this? If he really took one for the team...why didn't that get rid of all our "sins" if we still have to repent for all of them? 

This makes no sense.

Glad it's not a flame thing and I never took it as that.
Why do I love God so much?.......Why Do you Love your Mother or Father So much? He's my Best Friend and you can call me "crazy" but I talk to him everyday and he does answer back with better things that any human has ever given me, I could go on with the obvious and say, my life, my health, the people around me........But simply put, I Love The Lord Because he Loves me SO MUCH and I could sit here and tell you all the things he's done for me in my life but it would take forever and ever, just because you havent taken a Lambo for a ride does not mean it's not fast and I dont think people have given The Lord the chance to show them what he's capable of

"There is no problem of evolution" how I just showed you a flaw that you cant answer..........Just because you see a "flaw" in my belief does not negate the flaw in yours

You say "I know what prayer is" but dont elaborate, what is prayer to you? real question.........and prayer to me is what the Bible says it is, do you know what The Bible says it is?

God wont "fix" lies because he cant force us to NOT lie, we would be puppets, hence not having freewill

Sin according to The Bible will NOT send you to hell.......did you know that? I asked what YOU think Sin is but you didnt answer

After all that other stuff is addressed I will get to that last one about why he died for our sins according to the Bible.

This makes no sense.

Why do I love God so much?.......Why Do you Love your Mother or Father So much? He's my Best Friend and you can call me "crazy" but I talk to him everyday and he does answer back with better things that any human has ever given me, I could go on with the obvious and say, my life, my health, the people around me........But simply put, I Love The Lord Because he Loves me SO MUCH and I could sit here and tell you all the things he's done for me in my life but it would take forever and ever, just because you havent taken a Lambo for a ride does not mean it's not fast and I dont think people have given The Lord the chance to show them what he's capable of

"There is no problem of evolution" how I just showed you a flaw that you cant answer..........Just because you see a "flaw" in my belief does not negate the flaw in yours

You say "I know what prayer is" but dont elaborate, what is prayer to you? real question.........and prayer to me is what the Bible says it is, do you know what The Bible says it is?

God wont "fix" lies because he cant force us to NOT lie, we would be puppets, hence not having freewill

Sin according to The Bible will NOT send you to hell.......did you know that? I asked what YOU think Sin is but you didnt answer

After all that other stuff is addressed I will get to that last one about why he died for our sins according to the Bible.

This makes no sense.

I can't address your love for your friend... I don't know him but it seems that you really think hes there. I wonder where you're from. How you grew up. Did you all ahve money? How are your grades? I wish I knew more about your background on this note. Also...what has he done for you? I want just a few specific examples that GOD did for you that you could not and did not do yourself. 
Look up Lawrence Krauss' "A universe from nothing." There are several theories that indicate that the universe MIGHT have come from nothing. It happens all the time. Just educate yourself on abiogenesis. Other theories. I don't have time to list all of these right now but there ARE competitive theories out there. Furthermore, why do you think God did it? I don't know how the universe started. However, I don't SAY that I know. How do you KNOW that God did it? ...and "because he said so" doesn't work. I think using God to assert what you DONT know for certain is just as dishonest. You're better off looking into other theories that tend to have more explanation behind them. Lets say God did do it...HOW did he do it? Is that not something you should be able to answer???
Ok you know what? No, I don't know what prayer is verbatim in the Bible. Educate me. 

Why did you not address this point I had?

"Welll what a pointless God. Why pray for help at all then if you have to account for the fact that he might not be there for you? Sounds like a gamble. What if you're on that losing end?"

Sin? Its something bad...or what God says is bad. What is sin according to the bible? Educate me. 

This makes no sense.

I can't address your love for your friend... I don't know him but it seems that you really think hes there. I wonder where you're from. How you grew up. Did you all ahve money? How are your grades? I wish I knew more about your background on this note. Also...what has he done for you? I want just a few specific examples that GOD did for you that you could not and did not do yourself. 
Look up Lawrence Krauss' "A universe from nothing." There are several theories that indicate that the universe MIGHT have come from nothing. It happens all the time. Just educate yourself on abiogenesis. Other theories. I don't have time to list all of these right now but there ARE competitive theories out there. Furthermore, why do you think God did it? I don't know how the universe started. However, I don't SAY that I know. How do you KNOW that God did it? ...and "because he said so" doesn't work. I think using God to assert what you DONT know for certain is just as dishonest. You're better off looking into other theories that tend to have more explanation behind them. Lets say God did do it...HOW did he do it? Is that not something you should be able to answer???
Ok you know what? No, I don't know what prayer is verbatim in the Bible. Educate me. 

Why did you not address this point I had?

"Welll what a pointless God. Why pray for help at all then if you have to account for the fact that he might not be there for you? Sounds like a gamble. What if you're on that losing end?"

Sin? Its something bad...or what God says is bad. What is sin according to the bible? Educate me. 

tSxLY.png

tSxLY.png

tSxLY.png

Scientists have not been able to create life out of inorganic matter... at least not yet.
what's ur point?

tSxLY.png

Scientists have not been able to create life out of inorganic matter... at least not yet.
what's ur point?

Originally Posted by halal cart23

tSxLY.png

what's ur point?

False.

....ALSO FALSE

This is also false

Thats just THREE examples. 

Originally Posted by halal cart23

tSxLY.png

what's ur point?

False.

....ALSO FALSE

This is also false

A question to the believers, what makes you believe that the religious text you believe in is true and that it is not truly man made? How is it more believable than any other figure that comes along today and says he has the revelations of God and is his messenger?

A question to the believers, what makes you believe that the religious text you believe in is true and that it is not truly man made? How is it more believable than any other figure that comes along today and says he has the revelations of God and is his messenger?

False.

....ALSO FALSE

This is also false

What the +*@% is up with all that false, false adn also false garbage?
laugh.gif

You're just going to say I'm incorrect and assume that I will believe you?!
grin.gif

where's the proof at?
Because I studied this in my bio ap class in March of 2010 and at that point in time, it was not possible to create living matter from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom