thebachellor

Banned
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Come on man... this is just an L waiting to happen. No racist but... come on
laugh.gif

I just sent this link to my asian boy and he was like "You can't trust asian barbers".
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I be getting lined up by them every week. The female ones give you a massage afterwards
laugh.gif
They're always nice, though you know they're talking *+#% about you when they revert back to their native tongue. They do sometimes nod like they know what you're asking for, then just do whatever cut they feel most comfortable with so it's important to make sure they set you up facing a mirror. But I mean *+#%, it's like 6 dollars. The good spots in the hood charge like 14$

I remember this asian dude cut my lil bros hair......it was a nightmare for him
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You really can't trust them unless you tell them very specifically what you want done to your hair. How this guy got a shave though is beyond me
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

never go to a cheap chinese place where the hookers cut your hair. (it's usually paired up with a "massage" parlor). they prob. don't even have a hair cutting license...it's so bad that i had to pretty much fix everything they did wrong when i went home.

korean hair salons are good though but expensive. good thing i cut my hair once every 2 months otherwise i can't afford to go to the korean place.

Thy lied straight to his face...
laugh.gif

"You asked for number 2.  It's number 2."

"2???  You shaved it all off!"

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

eff u talkin bout..........filipino barbers in the bay skill it

yeah, there's alot of filipino barbers in northern NJ and they're pretty nice

"Look what you did to me! You'll have no windows. You'll have no electricity. I'll devote my life to make you suffer."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lookin like Woody Harrelson after a trip to TJ Maxx. Dude said he's gonna devote his entire life to making them suffer
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom