This is why you don't go to asian barbershops

I didn't even know such a thing existed
laugh.gif

There's no guarantee for the haircut you want if the barber's first language is anything other than English.

NYC barber dominican and PR shops>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Come on man... this is just an L waiting to happen. No racist but... come on
laugh.gif

I just sent this link to my asian boy and he was like "You can't trust asian barbers".
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Uhmm, Clearly It's not the +%!%+$*%'s fault. The customer is the idiot if he's gonna go to a barber that could barely understand him just to save a couple bucks, he deserves it. No remorse for that guy, the +%!%+$*% just G'd him for his 10$. I'm sure if you spoke his language he would've done a great job. Don't knock a +%!%+$*%'s hustle.

I use to go to 5 dollar asian barbershops all the time when I was in sf. I had no problems. But maybe that was cause I could speak chinese

the guy flipped out after the hair cut is done? why didnt he made a comment when the guy was cutting it?

Asians with clippers = no go. It's all about the shears. Most Asian's don't get hair cuts with clippers so why one would go to an Asian barbershop for that type of haircut is beyond me.

I'm Asian and I only go to Japanese hair salons. If they're not speaking broken English or under the age of 35, I'm not getting my hair cut there. I make sure from the beginning that they understand what I want with expressive hand movements and direct, but simple, directions like "short on the sides" and "leave more hair on top."
laugh.gif
I make it clear from the beginning I don't want any parts of the clippers. Haven't had a bad haircut in a while.

Thats why you learn to do it yourself, then again i shave my head once a week so easier said than done
laugh.gif

Ya'll need to clarify what an Asian barbershop is because I go to a predominantly Asian barbershop but they cut urban hair and are some of the best in Seattle.  
That wasn't any urban barbershop, that was like a hair salon. You can't ask people who don't speak English to give you a shape up, that makes no sense to them.  

Title of the thread should be changed to "This is why you don't go to OLDER, NON-ENGLISH speaking Asian barbers."

I know MAD Asians that cut hair. Mind you, these cats speak English and are younger so they know what tapers, fades and lineups are.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

the guy flipped out after the hair cut is done? why didnt he made a comment when the guy was cutting it?
Well, if this is an actual barbershop and not a salon...  most cut hair with your back facing the mirror.  When you're done, they'll either spin the chair around or give you the small mirror to check out the back of your head.  So unless he was really stupid to realize the top of his head was getting buzzed, then there was really no way of him knowing it was getting cut.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never gone to one and probably never will after watching this.
laugh.gif

Surprised this isn't locked
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Surprised this isn't locked
nerd.gif

Why would it be? No one's making racist remarks to one-up a thread dealing with racist remarks towards another race. Just an honest discussion that Asians who dont understand what you want messing up your hair. Something that just happened to me a week ago
laugh.gif
smh.gif

iono bout yall but there are a lot of asian dudes that cut hair where im from..they dnt got no license or nothing like that but they do it on the side....for 5$ a lot of people go to them for a cut....all races.

Back
Top Bottom