This Is Why You Leave Some People The Hell Alone...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

^ her mom dont understand what her daughter did. She slapped a man and hoped behind a counter with her hands in her pocket like she had a gun and her girlfriend came around the other way to block the man in.

The man was in every right to beat the brakes off them.. Her daughter is just going to have to live with the repercussions.

I donated 2k to the cashier defense fund set up... Dude is my hero, he probably saved many lives..lol cats will think twice now
No you didn't. 

One of the comments on the NYDN link was "they thought dude was a McChicken...." 
roll.gif

Some of the replys in here have me
roll.gif
roll.gif
this one for real had me head on desk laughing.

"Dude prob broke her mcribs"
"Quarter pounding with cheese"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

So if it was Kim Kardashian wearing 5 inch Louboutins that hopped over the counter and slapped him, it would be different right?
Idiotic comparison.

You think folks are going in on these girls cause they were ugly?  I think most people agree that what dude did was OD...but those girls had it coming the second they started to attack him.  If he never picked up the pipe, who knows what would have happened.  If you have ever been around West 4th, you'd know that some of those girls around there DON'T play.  Straight up ruthless. 

It's not a idiotic comparison.
yes, it actually is

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

w0tcu0.jpg

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude had just did 11 years in prison...when it come to violence you react first before you think behind bars.....you **%@ around and think and have a slit throat.....yea he OD'ed but being behind bars 11 years will have you like that...

Also, any woman with an OUNCE of decorum wouldn't have hopped the counter to fight the dude. These women lacked class and got served (literally).

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

How true:

When a man who just beat you about the head and shoulders with a metal rod says stay down, you stay down. Both of them repeatedly tried to get up according to multiple accounts. There are a lot of places in this world where allowing someone who just came at you to get up means you get stabbed or shot. You put them down, and you make sure they stay there.

Two people just came at him intending to do him harm. I can't say I would have gone that far. But I understand.
I was going quote the same thing. This all of the way. What if he wouldve let her up, and she wouldve done something OD to him. She wouldve definitely went for that grease pot, Im sure of it.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Son brought the McRib back to life
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Son brought the Double Whopper to McDonalds

Quit while you're a head.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

When I think about it they're lucky he didn't go to his right and douse them in some deep fried cooking oil.

Word

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

Idiotic comparison.

You think folks are going in on these girls cause they were ugly?  I think most people agree that what dude did was OD...but those girls had it coming the second they started to attack him.  If he never picked up the pipe, who knows what would have happened.  If you have ever been around West 4th, you'd know that some of those girls around there DON'T play.  Straight up ruthless. 

It's not a idiotic comparison.
yes, it actually is

You're telling me you would beat a video vixen the same way you beat a manly lesbian? 
roll.gif
Alright then.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

http://www.nydailynews.co..._had_to_mcfight_bac.html

Update. He's claiming self-defense. he should win this case. If casey anthony can get away with killing her baby. I dont see why he cant get a slap in the hand for beating some idiots.

He betta win.

[h1]McDonald's cashier claims self-defense after brutal attack on female customers with metal bar[/h1]
BY HENRICK KAROLISZYN AND LARRY MCSHANE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 4:00 AM

alg_rayon-macintosh.jpg

McDonald's cashier who swapped Happy Meals for jail fare after an ugly fast-food fight says he was goaded by a foul-mouthed customer who threatened to cut him up.

Rayon McIntosh, in an exclusive Rikers Island interview with the Daily News, said yesterday that he only smacked the woman and her friend with a metal bar after they jumped the counter and attacked him.

The first patron "started getting really aggressive," said McIntosh, giving his version of the brawl for the first time.

"She came in angry," he said. "I tried to keep things calm as best I could."

The ex-con, who served about a decade on a manslaughter rap, said his Oct. 13 shift at the Greenwich Village eatery was uneventful before his two tormenters arrived.

"I was not looking for trouble," said McIntosh, 31, wearing a crisp gray jail outfit. "The trouble found me. People are portraying me as a vicious attacker.

"I was just working at my job when I was attacked for no reason. I'm not a heartless person."

The confrontation began shortly after Denise Darbeau and Rachel Edwards, both 24, came into the W. Third St. franchise and paid their check with a $50 bill.

One of the women became outraged when McIntosh checked to see if the bill was genuine, as required by store policy.

"She started saying nasty things to me," said McIntosh, speaking in a thick Jamaican accent.

"She said, 'Oh, you think my s--t is fake?' ... She started saying, 'Suck my d--k.' She called my mother a *!$!%."

The woman then spat at McIntosh, threatening to "cut me up," the fast food employee said. "Then she came over the counter and slaps me."

When the second woman jumped the counter to join in, McIntosh said his instinct for self-preservation kicked into high gear.

"I was being attacked by aggressive people I didn't know," said McIntosh. "I was just defending myself. They came in and went crazy on me."

A video camera caught McIntosh grabbing a metal bar used to clean grills and bashing the women. He was jailed on assault and weapons charges. The women were charged with criminal trespassing, menacing and disorderly conduct.

Darbeau's mother said her daughter's skull was fractured and that she suffers from permanent brain damage and memory loss. She remains in the hospital. Edwards suffered a gash to her arm.

McIntosh shot and killed a classmate in 2000, and only landed his McDonald's gig in April. Hundreds of Facebook users have rallied to his defense, saying his actions were justified.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...omers_i_had_to_mcfight_bac.html#ixzz1bYsUNggl

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom