This Is Why You Leave Some People The Hell Alone...

Glad to see justice was on his side.

Since the NYDN cannot report on matters here is an update: As we reported earlier, McDonald's employee Rayon McIntosh was cleared of all charges stemming from the infamous beating of two customers who charged at him behind the counter at the fast food chain's West Village location in October. A grand jury ruled that McIntosh was provoked by the two women, citing the graphic viral video of the event as evidence. DNAinfo spoke with McIntosh over the phone after his release from Rikers Island, and he said he feels "elated" and "splendid." He also said he wants to sue McDonald's. McIntosh was fired after the incident and plans to take "civil action" against the chain, citing a lack of security at the busy West 3rd Street restaurant. "We were begging them to get security...The McDonald's itself is a problematic store. It has a high, concentrated number of people every day...In the Village, it's crazy." DNAinfo spoke with a McDonald's USA representative who said they had security working on weekends at the location. After the October 13th incident, which happened early on a Thursday morning, they added security on Wednesday nights as well. Without the aid of the camera phone video captured by a customer, McIntosh may not have had a case. If you haven't seen the footage yet, take a look. (Warning, it's pretty damn gruesome): http://blogs.villagevoice...11/12/rayon_mcintosh.php

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I don't work at McD's but the article said its a metal bar used to clean the grills.
Grills got cleaned alright...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Sooooooooo y'all cussed the homie at the cash register out, smacked him, and jumped over the counter to mob on him cuz you bout that life right?

How'd that work out for you?
That's exactly what she gets! Ole motor mouth. I swear NY has way too many motor mouths...

laugh.gif
i used to go in that mcdonalds all the time. drunk jerks and crazy homeless people for days. i dont blame dude for flying off the deep end.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I don't blame him I would have beat the hell out of them too. I can't stand black people sometimes hence the reason I started marking other on my job applications.
indifferent.gif
 knew it was only a matter of time for a post like this reared it's ugly head 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

http://www.nydailynews.co..._had_to_mcfight_bac.html

Update. He's claiming self-defense. he should win this case. If casey anthony can get away with killing her baby. I dont see why he cant get a slap in the hand for beating some idiots.

He betta win.

[h1]McDonald's cashier claims self-defense after brutal attack on female customers with metal bar[/h1]
BY HENRICK KAROLISZYN AND LARRY MCSHANE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 4:00 AM

alg_rayon-macintosh.jpg

McDonald's cashier who swapped Happy Meals for jail fare after an ugly fast-food fight says he was goaded by a foul-mouthed customer who threatened to cut him up.

Rayon McIntosh, in an exclusive Rikers Island interview with the Daily News, said yesterday that he only smacked the woman and her friend with a metal bar after they jumped the counter and attacked him.

The first patron "started getting really aggressive," said McIntosh, giving his version of the brawl for the first time.

"She came in angry," he said. "I tried to keep things calm as best I could."

The ex-con, who served about a decade on a manslaughter rap, said his Oct. 13 shift at the Greenwich Village eatery was uneventful before his two tormenters arrived.

"I was not looking for trouble," said McIntosh, 31, wearing a crisp gray jail outfit. "The trouble found me. People are portraying me as a vicious attacker.

"I was just working at my job when I was attacked for no reason. I'm not a heartless person."

The confrontation began shortly after Denise Darbeau and Rachel Edwards, both 24, came into the W. Third St. franchise and paid their check with a $50 bill.

One of the women became outraged when McIntosh checked to see if the bill was genuine, as required by store policy.

"She started saying nasty things to me," said McIntosh, speaking in a thick Jamaican accent.

"She said, 'Oh, you think my s--t is fake?' ... She started saying, 'Suck my d--k.' She called my mother a *!$!%."

The woman then spat at McIntosh, threatening to "cut me up," the fast food employee said. "Then she came over the counter and slaps me."

When the second woman jumped the counter to join in, McIntosh said his instinct for self-preservation kicked into high gear.

"I was being attacked by aggressive people I didn't know," said McIntosh. "I was just defending myself. They came in and went crazy on me."

A video camera caught McIntosh grabbing a metal bar used to clean grills and bashing the women. He was jailed on assault and weapons charges. The women were charged with criminal trespassing, menacing and disorderly conduct.

Darbeau's mother said her daughter's skull was fractured and that she suffers from permanent brain damage and memory loss. She remains in the hospital. Edwards suffered a gash to her arm.

McIntosh shot and killed a classmate in 2000, and only landed his McDonald's gig in April. Hundreds of Facebook users have rallied to his defense, saying his actions were justified.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...omers_i_had_to_mcfight_bac.html#ixzz1bYsUNggl

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
That's all I had to read! 
laugh.gif
 Them nor anyone else never had a chance with this Jamaican cat

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

He did his time in Rikers? Damn thats a little harsh isnt it?

Harsh, yeah, but with the system we have now, he could EASILY be doing 20 years.Shocked he was found innocent, I would be STUNNED if he sees some any MCDonalds money. Can't be mad at him for trying

Glad dude got off. bihhs got what they deserved. I used to work at a McD's n seen a many of fights, no security at all + smack talking customers = fights for days...

Want some fries with that?
laugh.gif

Take the dismissal as a victory and move on. no way he's getting money out of McDonald's.

more good news

[h1]Manhattan DA: Two Indicted In Fast Food Beat Down[/h1]

By: NY1 News

Two women who were caught on video jumping over a counter in a Greenwich Village McDonald's and then beaten by a store employee were indicted Thursday on felony charges.

mcdonaldsattackf482ad5a-5275-4b53-bb2a-09075c38e9d1.jpg

To view our videos, you need to
enable JavaScript. Learn how.
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.

Then come back here and refresh the page.
Two women who were caught on video jumping over a counter in a Greenwich Village McDonald's and then beaten by a store employee were indicted Thursday on felony charges.
The Manhattan disctrict attorney's office says the exact charges against Rachel Edwards and Denise Darbeau will be disclosed next month.

Amateur video of the October 13 incident shows Rayon McIntosh repeatedly hitting the women, fracturing one of their skulls.

A grand jury declined to indict McIntosh, agreeing with his claim of self defense.

Back
Top Bottom