This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

so the story went from MAGA hat wearing white guys with nooses to two Nigerian immigrants?

the fact this is even being talking about any longer by the media is idiotic

Someone I was talking to said that this is all a publicity stunt sponsored by Subway. Of course I don't believe that, but I mean, even we talked about their sandwiches and cookies for about 10 pages here :lol:

If anything sales at Subway should DECREASED nationwide......not from the story of this alleged attack in Chicago but just from us in here talking about how bad the food is there in this thread. Hopefully it make Nters far and wide think about making better food selections. That’s my wish.

If this was made up homie needs a psychiatric evaluation smh. Something is off about making up a grandiose story of this nature.

There's going to be an indie comedy movie about this in 5 yrs. Story gets wilder & wilder :lol: :smh:

This guy's going to produce it

billy_mcfarland1.jpg

He thought being gay and having the support of the gay community was going to give him a free ride......LOL. Dude had to learn the hard way, he DOESN’T have the complexion for the protection.....for the collection.
Reminds me of when Kevin Spacey came out as gay during his sexual misconduct allegations. Like that was gonna clear all charges :lol:

Back
Top Bottom