This man is pound for pound the best WR in the league!

doublemesh

Banned
panthers fans stand up
pimp.gif

2lbyw3p.gif

These 5 are clearly above Smitty

1. Andre Johnson, HOU 772
2. Greg Jennings, GNB 685
3. Roddy White, ATL 679
4. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI 661
5. Santana Moss, WAS 658

Originally Posted by jville819

3. Roddy White, ATL 679
5. Santana Moss, WAS 658

My sarcasm detector is going off.

The thing with Smith is that there are games where you don't even have to put the "pound-for-pound" part. His desire to play is appreciated.

I'm sorry, but IMO Santana Moss ain't even top 10.

Well, I guess now that I think of it, he's been putting up numbers with trash for years so...

I dunno, it's too hard to say. Football is such a team sport that quantifying "greatness" is a very hard thing to do.

Im a skins fan and to be honest santana does remind me of steve smith but steve is hands down one of the best. He makes things happen. Happy that santana isfinally showing up though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

I'm sorry, but IMO Santana Moss ain't even top 10.

Well, I guess now that I think of it, he's been putting up numbers with trash for years so...

I dunno, it's too hard to say. Football is such a team sport that quantifying "greatness" is a very hard thing to do.
laugh.gif
u buggin bro....u don't think he's been a top 10 WR in 08'? Name me 10 better WR's than him in the league rightnow...he's a top 7 WR in the NFL...me being the homer I am, I'd put him in my top 5 (based off of this season)

man it seems like andre johnson gets no respect... he should be in everyones top 3 if not the number 1 reciever... just sayin

steve is that dude. that .gif is
eek.gif
that is naaaaaasty

santana is no doubt top 10 in the league this year. hes been a big impact player for the skins both as a receiver and also as a returner. dude can stretch thefield as well as any wr

i agree with that. There are better receivers, but pound for pound he is nasty. Just think he's like 5'9 and throwing down corners.

Originally Posted by jville819

3. Roddy White, ATL 679
5. Santana Moss, WAS 658

LOL.

Back
Top Bottom