This man is pound for pound the best WR in the league!

qwytdd.jpg

dpa448.jpg

rw6zoh.jpg

last week cards vs. panther game was crazy

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

I'm sorry, but IMO Santana Moss ain't even top 10.

Well, I guess now that I think of it, he's been putting up numbers with trash for years so...

I dunno, it's too hard to say. Football is such a team sport that quantifying "greatness" is a very hard thing to do.
laugh.gif
u buggin bro....u don't think he's been a top 10 WR in 08'? Name me 10 better WR's than him in the league right now...he's a top 7 WR in the NFL...me being the homer I am, I'd put him in my top 5 (based off of this season)

Just send him deep and watch him fly. Dude still is my favorite player though I worshipped him on the Jets.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Well, I guess now that I think of it, he's been putting up numbers with trash for years so...

I dunno, it's too hard to say. Football is such a team sport that quantifying "greatness" is a very hard thing to do.
laugh.gif
u buggin bro....u don't think he's been a top 10 WR in 08'? Name me 10 better WR's than him in the league right now...he's a top 7 WR in the NFL...me being the homer I am, I'd put him in my top 5 (based off of this season)

Just send him deep and watch him fly. Dude still is my favorite player though I worshipped him on the Jets.
I was a huge fan of his when he was on the Jets, still am. Imagine Favre to Santana, all day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif

I was a huge fan of his when he was on the Jets, still am. Imagine Favre to Santana, all day
pimp.gif

The pass would prob end up in the hands of the DB.

laugh.gif

I'm taking these people before him (in no order):
Jennings
Marshall
Colston
Steve Smith
Fitzgerald
Wayne
TO
Moss
R. White
Andre Johnson

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

The pass would prob end up in the hands of the DB.
Ouch, but there's no doubting it
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Jennings
Marshall
Colston
Steve Smith
Fitzgerald
Wayne
TO
Moss
R. White Boldin
Andre Johnson
Fixed.
laugh.gif
at people having roddy white top 10

Dont get me wrong i love santana, but he is just too inconsistent. he has great games than doesnt show up the next. if he was more consistent i would have himtop 10.

laugh.gif

Jennings
Marshall
Colston
Steve Smith
Fitzgerald
Wayne
TO
Moss
R. White
Andre Johnson
Based off of what they're doing in 2008, are you sure about that?

I'd take off Randy Moss, Reggie Wayne, Terrell Owens, and *gasp* even Marques Colston.

Santana Moss IS a top 5-7 WR in the NFL right now.

LOL.

Clownish statement....

How so?

You wouldn't take him over Boldin, Marshall, Fitz, Smith, A.Johnson, Wayne, or R.Moss right now though. You can talk stats all you want, buteven you yourself wouldn't take him over those guys right now. And for you to even consider him Top 5 right now is sad.....

16038d1109478053-thcbuz-homey-d-clown.jpg

Originally Posted by S4L3

You wouldn't take him over Boldin, Marshall, Fitz, Smith, A.Johnson, Wayne, or R.Moss right now though. You can talk stats all you want, but even you yourself wouldn't take him over those guys right now. And for you to even consider him Top 5 right now is sad.....

16038d1109478053-thcbuz-homey-d-clown.jpg

Of course those dudes you mentioned are players who before the 2008 season started I would have taken over Moss, but I'm not arguing that...however, if weare basing this off of what they are doing in 2008, I would take Santana Moss over both Reggie Wayne and Randy Moss....like I said before, he's a top 5-7WR in the NFL today. We're talking about production RIGHT NOW. Cute pic.

Steve Smith and Boldin both have the best run after the catch but

Marshall, TO, Moss , Andre Johnson all i think are better

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

roddy white is not top 10 some of ya is bugging
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How you figure that?

Do tell....This should be good.

Name 10 better receivers than Roddy...THIS year.

"Pound for Pound" is one of the dumbest phrases used in sports. It serves NO purpose.

Reggie Wayne > Steve Smith

Most underrated WR in the L. Dude has amazing hands, great speed, and route running ability.

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

Most underrated WR in the L. Dude has amazing hands, great speed, and route running ability.
How is Reggie Wayne underrated? EVERYONE knows what he can do. IMO, Roddy White is the epitome of being "underrated." He'squietly put up big #'s over the past 1 1/2 seasons....watching him and Matt Ryan grow is going to be something special.

Santana is a poor man's smitty so null and void
100% truth.

Steve Smith is undoubtedly Top 5 in the league, and yes an argument can be made for him to be the best in the league pound for pound.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

100% truth.

Steve Smith is undoubtedly Top 5 in the league, and yes an argument can be made for him to be the best in the league pound for pound.

You hate on every ******** players their is....
laugh.gif

IF and IF CP gets MVP at the end I know you are going to come in the thread and post why you think he shouldn't have got it.

I know you wish the ******** would take L's more then you hope your team will take W.

Got damn shame!

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

Not even.

Reggie is the goods...And is a top tier receiver...(top 10-15)

But he don;t even go up against the oppositions #1 corner every week.

Smitty goes up against #1 cb's AND has coverage rolled his way every week.

However, with all that said.

Reggie is still a beast (Given his season last year w/o Marvin opposite him)

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Originally Posted by Deuce King

100% truth.

You hate on every ******** players their is....
laugh.gif

IF and IF CP gets MVP at the end I know you are going to come in the thread and post why you think he shouldn't have got it.

I know you wish the ******** would take L's more then you hope your team will take W.

Got damn shame!

How is it hating when it's the truth?? Any and everybody will tell you that Steve Smith is better than Santana Moss and that most people view Moss as acarbon copy, or a variant of Steve Smith, hence the poor man's smitty statement. Now nobody is saying that Moss is trash or anything close to it, thatwould be hating. You Skins fans gotta learn how to be more open-minded and not so blinded by the love for your team or players. It's okay brandonb, believe it or not, there actually are WR's in the league that are better than Moss, and believe it or not, there are TE's inthe league better than Cooley
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Even my boy DoubleJ's knows he was wrong forbelieving that Moss is a Top 7 WR in the league, completely wrong.

Back
Top Bottom