This man is pound for pound the best WR in the league!

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

roddy white is not top 10 some of ya is bugging

This year or just overall in your opinion?

You really can't name 10 this year better than Roddy he's putting up Pro Bowl #'s.

Steve Smith is #1 right now.

Well, this can be argued for days....

Heres my thoughts:

Best hands = Larry Fitzgerald
Best playmaker = Steve Smith
Hardest to defend = Terrell Owens or Randy Moss

And the more I see him play, I have to throw Brandon Marshall around in the mix. Dude is impressive.

Andre Johnson needs to get more respect.....but i guess he doesnt because he plays for the Texans
smh.gif

dude is a best though....he won the 100m Big East title at Miami....weighing 220+
smh.gif

Even my boy DoubleJ's knows he was wrong for believing that Moss is a Top 7 WR in the league, completely wrong.

Name me 7 WR's who are better than Santana Moss in the 2008 season.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Andre Johnson > Steve Smith

I don't know you can say that just yet. Steve Smith has been putting up crazy numbers longer.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Even my boy DoubleJ's knows he was wrong for believing that Moss is a Top 7 WR in the league, completely wrong.

If we're talking just about 2008 than you have a point, but overall I wouldn't say Santana Moss is Top 7, but in regards to 2008 in noparticular order here you go..............

1. Steve Smith
2. Larry Fitzgerald
3. Andre Johnson
4. Brandon Marshell
5. Calvin Johnson
6. Santana Moss
7a. Roddy White
7b. Anquan Boldin--even with his injury

Originally Posted by Deuce King

If we're talking just about 2008 than you have a point, but overall I wouldn't say Santana Moss is Top 7, but in regards to 2008 in no particular order here you go..............

1. Steve Smith
2. Larry Fitzgerald
3. Andre Johnson
4. Brandon Marshell
5. Calvin Johnson
6. Santana Moss
7a. Roddy White

That's all I was saying is that in 08' he has been a top 5-7 WR....if we're talking about production over the course of the past couple of seasons,there is no way I would have moss in the top 10.

eek.gif
1st agreement btw. u and me this year
pimp.gif
cheers, deuce!

I coulda swore like three weeks ago everyone on this board was swinging comfortably from TO's bag.
nerd.gif

And now, haven't even seen his name in here.
happy.gif

Colston needs a breakout game ASAP..

+ yes, Steve Smith is the best WR in the game right now
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e.gif

This is a Golden Age for wide receivers in the NFL right now and it will continue when Dez, Orealius Benn, Crabtree, Maclin, Julio Jones, etc. get into theleague
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I coulda swore like three weeks ago everyone on this board was swinging comfortably from TO's bag.
nerd.gif

And now, haven't even seen his name in here.
happy.gif

His heart broke when Romo went down and some people are still swinging comfortably
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

If we're talking just about 2008 than you have a point, but overall I wouldn't say Santana Moss is Top 7, but in regards to 2008 in no particular order here you go..............

1. Steve Smith
2. Larry Fitzgerald
3. Andre Johnson
4. Brandon Marshell
5. Calvin Johnson
6. Santana Moss
7a. Roddy White

Agreed for once
laugh.gif
....and I think people forget that Smith missed two games

If Andre Johnson can stay out of the training room, there isn't a better receiver in football.

Speaking of WR's...is Santana Moss playing this week? Got $20 in the pot on my fantasy league.

Steve is the best league. Dude can gametime you from anywhere on the field and he consistently beats the double team deep.

Back
Top Bottom