This might be one of the greatest scenes in Sci-Fi history

Eh, nothing about it is specifically sci-fi.

This is a get you in your feels type scene. Conveying a lot of emotion; pain, lost, and context is important given the distance and jkurney, what's at stake, and the unknown if it all.

However, once you see a few scenes like that it takes a lot for this to become one of the greatest.

SUPERBLY acted by MM though :smokin

frown.gif

alright, alright, alright...

Yeah, he killed this scene. Had me tearing up in the theater.

Best Sci Fi scene is the closing of 2001 by a mile, though.:pimp:

Eh, nothing about it is specifically sci-fi.

This is a get you in your feels type scene. Conveying a lot of emotion; pain, lost, and context is important given the distance and jkurney, what's at stake, and the unknown if it all.

However, once you see a few scenes like that it takes a lot for this to become one of the greatest.

SUPERBLY acted by MM though :smokin

This. Decent emotional scene in a movie. Probably not even top 5 greatest EMOTIONAL scenes in a sci-fi movie.

Blade Runner "Like tears in the rain" scene is better than this.

Starting in LF: Prometheus was entertaining, PG13 audience size too - so it could ride the wave, but go in depth and - best case - Trey from OC'multitude of career what-ifs in more movies from there on out :wow:

The movie's marketing was all off if I remember :lol: if you don't torch Trey and pair him with the brunette lead actress announce you got two sequels/trilogy on opening day of the first one $$$$$ and best case Trey is more famous than he is currently.

Last edited:
I really wish I'd seen Interstellar in the theaters the first time I saw it, I really loved it.

Back
Top Bottom