This Picture is worth over a Billion words.

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

U guys r ******ed that's not power

Says Kirby, the pink marshmallow thing...
I'm sure with all that money, they could do whatever the hell they wanted to 

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I bet Hov wanted to be at this dinner SO bad...

Hov’s a pawn at best… he knows his role aint with the big boys… no shots at him but if you really think his rank is up there 
roll.gif
 @ being so naive...

Hov’s a pawn at best… he knows his role aint with the big boys… no shots at him but if you really think his rank is up there 
roll.gif
 @ being so naive...

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

OP Obama may be the poorest but to say he's not the most powerful?
Exactly.  Obama has his own personal hit squad that could assassinate every single person in that table and it would be legally justified under the guise of National Security. 

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

OP Obama may be the poorest but to say he's not the most powerful?
Exactly.  Obama has his own personal hit squad that could assassinate every single person in that table and it would be legally justified under the guise of National Security. 

Originally Posted by HighMan

roll.gif
 @ being so naive...

He's worth around 500 million though. If he keeps it up he could get there. Plus that Beyonce money aint bad neither.

Originally Posted by HighMan

roll.gif
 @ being so naive...

He's worth around 500 million though. If he keeps it up he could get there. Plus that Beyonce money aint bad neither.

geeez.. all those powerful people in America in one room. Now I'm no terrorist nor wish harm on American soil, but imagine if these guys came to crash the party

inglourious-basterds-cast-movie-poster-AQU24797.jpg

geeez.. all those powerful people in America in one room. Now I'm no terrorist nor wish harm on American soil, but imagine if these guys came to crash the party

inglourious-basterds-cast-movie-poster-AQU24797.jpg

It is a lot o wealth, but not power plz tell me what a clout a netflix officer has

His business single handedly put Hollywood video and Blockbuster out of business.  Netflix completely changed the way we look at television and has many of the cable companies changing their policies to try and cap internet bandwidth to prevent people from canceling their cable subscriptions in favor of solely streaming Netflix and Hulu shows.  That's like saying that Apple had no clout when they came out with music downloads over iTunes.  They had a virtual monopoly over legal downloaded music content for over 5 years since they were only compatible with iPods. 

It is a lot o wealth, but not power plz tell me what a clout a netflix officer has

His business single handedly put Hollywood video and Blockbuster out of business.  Netflix completely changed the way we look at television and has many of the cable companies changing their policies to try and cap internet bandwidth to prevent people from canceling their cable subscriptions in favor of solely streaming Netflix and Hulu shows.  That's like saying that Apple had no clout when they came out with music downloads over iTunes.  They had a virtual monopoly over legal downloaded music content for over 5 years since they were only compatible with iPods. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Bill Gates wouldnt be at that dinner because him and Steve Jobs HATE each other.
Than why is Eric Schmidt present?
They are probably on pretty good terms, but Bill Gates isnt Eric Schmidt. Why would you ask such a question? Their beef is entirely different.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Bill Gates wouldnt be at that dinner because him and Steve Jobs HATE each other.
Than why is Eric Schmidt present?
They are probably on pretty good terms, but Bill Gates isnt Eric Schmidt. Why would you ask such a question? Their beef is entirely different.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

we need to kidnap that entire group and give power back to the people
You mean like every one of their companies have done?  They have each completely disrupted the status quo for previous business models in SO many ways.

Let's also not forget to mention that Google, Twitter, & Facebook have been central to most of the revolutions taking place around the world right now.

People just love throwing out these meaningless buzz words and catch phrases like "give the power back to the people". Do you even know what you mean by that? Or is it just some vague statement that sounds good to you?

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

we need to kidnap that entire group and give power back to the people
You mean like every one of their companies have done?  They have each completely disrupted the status quo for previous business models in SO many ways.

Let's also not forget to mention that Google, Twitter, & Facebook have been central to most of the revolutions taking place around the world right now.

People just love throwing out these meaningless buzz words and catch phrases like "give the power back to the people". Do you even know what you mean by that? Or is it just some vague statement that sounds good to you?

Back
Top Bottom