This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

Any of y'all remember when majority of Niketalk was split into different cartoon teams?

Team Marvel
Team DC
Team Capcon
Team Ninja Turtles
Team Transformers

...the. Mods locked all the team threads :lol:

Team Marvel Cyclops checking in :lol:

^How are you going to leave out (Team) Joker Gang though? :smh:

Dudes were running wild on here for a bit. :lol: Had their own emoticons and ****.

Last edited:
just looked @ the angoon vid.

thank god i dont live there or anywhere like it...

Mr HBW.
Lmao

Bodied him.

SpaceJam023 taking beating after beating on HT was too much.

I remember when he got scammed and made a thread about me on here. Lol

When dudes would go out with a bang, littering the forum with pron pics.... so wrong, but so hilarious

We would all be on the other site planning our assualt on nt.
Trading backup usernames and setting up the pron post in unison. Lololol

Last edited:
I watched that video yesterday, thing is pure comedy. Especially when the lil kid asks swerv merv "where is angoon?" And swerv doesn't answer [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The part where big boy says " Whats that sound ? another good dude hitting the ground " then turns around and puts his hands to the side :rofl:

The my girlfriend got me a bulletproof vest thread was hilarious

I remember getting on NT and seeing all the team threads lol

I forgot all about Simply Dimply

How about when TO was cut by the Cowboys and the sports forum went crazy

bff8ns.gif

:rofl: :rofl:
This was the one!

He used to always talk about how he was gonna beat me up and fly to nyc bc of how bad i would body him on the other site.

I used to speak to weekend girl a bunch up until like 2 years ago.

I used to beef with everyone
Sais, mytsharp, spacejam, dizzy, hbk, and theres more

Then there were the numerousss chicks i blazed from nt.
Some had brothers on nt. Lol

The pyp thread was always classic.
It was the best night for the other site if nt had a PYP going.
We'd go in on every single pic on the other site. :rofl:

I used to hate the 30day approval. Id make like 5 names at once. Haha.

Back in the day, NT was a real community.
We would all joke and mess around not knowing when our last day would be.
Now, everyone is so soft and so quick to report someone for nothing.

I truey miss the PYP thread though. The comparisons and the jokes.
I think that is the all time CLASSIC staple for NT.

Last edited:
What's the story on this broad?

Didn't some NT'er say wale used to borrow his boy's sneakers to perform?

Also who remembers that "this is angoon" video? And the whole trolling of swerv merv?

Yeah I said that about wale. One of my homeboys in college had heat for days and just happened to tell us one day he was cool with wale and used to let him hold his "heat" to do performances. This was of course around the time of Nike boots. But he said it was a year or two ago that wale used to borrow jedi sbs. Royal pros. Day of the dead sbs. Can't think of anymore.

The part where big boy says " Whats that sound ? another good dude hitting the ground " then turns around and puts his hands to the side :rofl:

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] or his constant pauses from rappin cuz he gets tired. [emoji]128514[/emoji] @ swerv sitting on the rocks just chillin.

Last edited:
Yeah I said that about wale. One of my homeboys in college had heat for days and just happened to tell us one day he was cool with wale and used to let him hold his "heat" to do performances. This was of course around the time of Nike boots. But he said it was a year or two ago that wale used to borrow jedi sbs. Royal pros. Day of the dead sbs. Can't think of anymore.

Yeah I remember reading about that! Who remembers the video of Rosa Acosta shouting out NT?

Kliq
TLN

Screenames with logos next to em were dope on ezboard.

Creative sigs and avys, we used to do ish the long/hard way but we were creative.

I still remember that OG big booty thread where holdenmichael banned EVERYBODY.

R.I.P. **** as well, I thought it was gonna pick up where classic NT left off. I will never forget how Face82 told a story bout his sister being with marques Houston (immature) and he had mad gay pron and some other ish :lol:

I know someone has that gif where dude in da vest was getting shot by Sarah conner on T2. :nerd:

I joined NT because of the National Truckers. Summer 09 was memorable on UStream

The "Are yall real truckers?" comments from girls always used to have me rollin

Back
Top Bottom