This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

Did Kneesh ever make it as a rapper?

You all remember Rilla?

Fam used to try to make legit threads and always got roasted on for being a rapper from Indiana. He was cool people though :lol:

This thread low key has me feeling old as hell.

woooowwww i remember dat dude he used 2 go mad hard

Did Kneesh ever make it as a rapper?

You all remember Rilla?

Fam used to try to make legit threads and always got roasted on for being a rapper from Indiana. He was cool people though :lol:

This thread low key has me feeling old as hell.

woooowwww i remember dat dude he used 2 go mad hard

Rella is still here I think...

hes the OP in the Post Your GF Thread...

Hoosier something

Rella is still here I think...

hes the OP in the Post Your GF Thread...

Hoosier something

word up.

Theres more classic stuff im tryna think of. The dude who shot the 1s wit the dude gettin top from his baby moms was hilarious also the smush parker joint too.

The harlem shake story is classic as well.

Ninjahoods tiny room

all the dudes who answered my mans post wit bro..

the oly VIIs n the vick jers

the guy gettin his hairline sonic boomed. I think this was the first site where i seen the pic a jamie foxx wit the crooked everything

there was also another time when some dude made the same post over n over in general or somthn like that.

Last edited:
Who has that gif where some dude sold his shoes on line. Sent goons to get his shoes and goons stole his shoes.

The gif was on a football field.

What about that thread about SCREECH (or how ever you spell his screen name) PSing all these kicks, claiming to be authentic then selling them for a butt load of money.

Here are some funny gifs I saved over the years
View media item 669585View media item 669586View media item 669587View media item 669588

I joined NT in 2008, and I really only used this site as a vehicle to buy/sell/trade... From reading through this thread, I am extremely disappointed I didn't really join the community. I see that I missed out on what this site really is about.

summer had those members committing e-suicide with pron pictures

remember that one member, ACE or something similar who was banned (I think it was in a pyp thread).

dude was going at it with the mods and they banned him...then he unbanned himself :wow: :lol:

can't remember what mod it was but dude didn't know what to do.

everytime he would ban him...dude would just keep posting mocking dude :lol:

Can't forget the swag list :pimp:

The thread when we almost voted GoldenArmz on some reality show (I love New York or was it The Real World).

Last edited:
I think the harlem shake story is a bit overrated :nerd:

and what is the Fat joe street cred thread about ? I never read it..

Back
Top Bottom