this Thread about nothing thread is killing da whole vibe in general...

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u see something thread worthy while lurking the TAN, why dont u mk a thread about it and credit the poster?
:nerd:
why would da poster be so lazy of making a interesting topic that i would have to do his job for him?

u da one complaining about it tho mane.
lazy or not, if u want **** done do it yourself.
we still have spinoff threads, stop being lazy and make one.

Last edited:
hope meth starts that LOCKIN of that thread soon, its a eye sore, doesn't contribute to da rest of general. and is full of free posting.

whats da point of having limits of selling goods if someone can just free post treadmill on da thread about nothing for a week, sell some fake yeezys and scam someone?

nerd.gif

if u see something thread worthy while lurking the TAN, why dont u mk a thread about it and credit the poster?
nerd.gif
why would da poster be so lazy of making a interesting topic that i would have to do his job for him?
u da one complaining about it tho mane.
lazy or not, if u want **** done do it yourself.
we still have spinoff threads, stop being lazy and make one.
gee, i wonder who's thread your posting in
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

The main problem is its full of free posting anybody could coast to a smooth 300 post in that thread fast.Its literally a black hole .It doenst contribute much to general.Its murdering the front page with the lazy posting.I know we get a million girlfriend religion threads etc.THose threads are worth more because there are actual discussions,insight and knowledge being dropped in them.Its not goodnight NT or any of that crap:x I can udnerstand some folks like the simplicity of the thread but the point Im arguing is that its simplicity is too much and its gonna create problems down the line if doesnt nip itself in the butt. THe reason why each NT member is because we interact and hold real conversations and discussions no matter how silly,how controversely ,how entertaining ,serious,or just plain weird. That is what made general one of the dopest parts of NT in NTs history.These are real opinions typed by real people.

*looks at your stat sheet, chuckles*

you should be da last person in this entire forum talkin bout "Its just da internet" b.

if method man popped a molly he wouldn't post da grandeur of quantum walls you call thread replies.

if da religious folks up in here made a "religious thread about nothing" you'd be out of a job dun.

No one likes hearing the reject "Not thread worthy" response, therefore TAN is the place one resorts to. It's a judgement free zone.

Ninja...u still havent answered my question..nor anyone who has a problem with the thread...why werent these same problems happening on Yuku?

No one likes hearing the reject "Not thread worthy" response, therefore TAN is the place one resorts to. It's a judgement free zone.
Jags_guy.jpg

what kinda gutless posters we have hear....that cats are SO introverted that they can't even be themselves on a damn message board, they gotta hide any kind of contribution

in a jumbled thread that gets buried? sad state of affairs b
mean.gif

it promotes laziness..instead of making a new thread about ANYTHING new besides formatted news articles, it gets thrown in there.

trash thread sink to da bottom fast, you know what you call that? natural selection. let da process of natural selection take place organically. da problem is people

and putting EVERYTHING in da that thread, so potential DOPE threads get BURIED it that only a couple of ya who post there all da time get to see instead of

having its own thread and letting da entire community see.
How does it promote laziness? That thread is pretty active.

That's a broad generalization that makes no sense.

What do you mean by new? Most new posts in tan aren't thread worthy.

What are some examples of dope threads that were lost in the tan?

Threads sink to the bottom because people aren't interested not because of natural selection.

Regardless of whether a thread has traits that makes nters post in it or not, it'll still fall to the bottom if nters aren't interested.

Only till some nters see that a thread is over 10 pgs that they realize that they may be missing out on something if they don't enter a thread.

Hence, the expression "I slept on this thread."

IMO, that thread has brought a lot of positivity to this site.

Especially since there aren't arguments left and right.

TAN has been my place to chop it up since it's chill.

Dudes in there are giving away free .... just cause.

I've gotten at least 100 new dope songs just from that thread. s/o to whyhellothere

That one of the many dope things that I've gotten out of that thread.

Most of the posts that interest me in that thread are of things that other nters found, wanted to comment on, or share.

Here's an example of a majority of tan posts.

This one in particular is hilarious to me.
This made my day 
roll.gif
Do these types of posts need their own thread?
I challenge everyone who posted in here to make a thread today......just pick something a go with it.
This but as we all know that this won't happen.

Like someone a page back said, it's almost like a chatroom with the same sns.

That small amount of people are sapping the life out of NT?

Last edited:
The main problem is its full of free posting anybody could coast to a smooth 300 post in that thread fast.Its literally a black hole .It doenst contribute much to general.Its murdering the front page with the lazy posting.I know we get a million girlfriend religion threads etc.THose threads are worth more because there are actual discussions,insight and knowledge being dropped in them.Its not goodnight NT or any of that crap:x I can udnerstand some folks like the simplicity of the thread but the point Im arguing is that its simplicity is too much and its gonna create problems down the line if doesnt nip itself in the butt. THe reason why each NT member is because we interact and hold real conversations and discussions no matter how silly,how controversely ,how entertaining ,serious,or just plain weird. That is what made general one of the dopest parts of NT in NTs history.These are real opinions typed by real people.

I can make a screen name and coast to 300 posts in less than a day if I wanted to scam someone without touching TAN

Nice try.

That's my fave gif right derr b, never thought it'd be used on me though. If only I knew how to post, I'll give you that Cam'ron stare. Let's just say, General is in a better state, as TAN works as a filter. New threads are created every hour on the hour as news breaks, and contribution can be measured in those threads too. You seem hurt b, like a girl that's been pushed to the side.

it promotes laziness..instead of making a new thread about ANYTHING new besides formatted news articles, it gets thrown in there.

trash thread sink to da bottom fast, you know what you call that? natural selection. let da process of natural selection take place organically. da problem is people

and putting EVERYTHING in da that thread, so potential DOPE threads get BURIED it that only a couple of ya who post there all da time get to see instead of

having its own thread and letting da entire community see.
How does it promote laziness? That thread is pretty active.

That's a broad generalization that makes no sense.

What do you mean by new? Most new posts in tan aren't thread worthy.

What are some examples of dope threads that were lost in the tan?

Threads sink to the bottom because people aren't interested not because of natural selection.

Regardless of whether a thread has traits that makes nters post in it or not, it'll still fall to the bottom if nters aren't interested.

Only till some nters see that a thread is over 10 pgs that they realize that they may be missing out on something if they don't enter a thread.

Hence, the expression "I slept on this thread."

IMO, that thread has brought a lot of positivity to this site.

Especially since there aren't arguments left and right.

TAN has been my place to chop it up since it's chill.

Dudes in there are giving away free .... just cause.

I've gotten at least 100 new dope songs just from that thread. s/o to whyhellothere

That one of the many dope things that I've gotten out of that thread.

Most of the posts that interest me in that thread are of things that other nters found, wanted to comment on, or share.

Here's an example of a majority of tan posts.

This one in particular is hilarious to me.
This made my day 
roll.gif
Do these types of posts need their own thread?
I challenge everyone who posted in here to make a thread today......just pick something a go with it.
This but as we all know that this won't happen.

Like someone a page back said, it's almost like a chatroom with the same sns.

That small amount of people are sapping the life out of NT?
why did you copy and paste this entire entry? everything in here has been answered.

Jags_guy.jpg

what kinda gutless posters we have hear....that cats are SO introverted that they can't even be themselves on a damn message board, they gotta hide any kind of contribution

mean.gif

Sad state of affairs , yet look who's playing Marvin's room about general section. :rolleyes

I can make a screen name and coast to 300 posts in less than a day if I wanted to scam someone without touching TAN

Nice try.
completely ignore relevant reason why da thread about nothing is poison after da first sentence...nice try.

Jags_guy.jpg

mean.gif

Sad state of affairs , yet look who's playing Marvin's room about general section.
eyes.gif
because da general section is da BEST section on NT...at least it WAS until that cancer of a nothing thread reared its ugly head...

Jags_guy.jpg

mean.gif

Sad state of affairs , yet look who's playing Marvin's room about general section.
eyes.gif
because da general section is da BEST section on NT...at least it WAS until that cancer of a nothing thread reared its ugly head...

Wrong. Sports and training. And it's regarded by a lot of NTers.

General has sucked for some time, it had nothing about that thread. Why? All the old heads have moved on *cough* and now the news ones are feelin themselves out

There's always sneakertalk or whatever that crap is. Down thataway ------------ >

Last edited:
Jags_guy.jpg

mean.gif

eyes.gif
Wrong. Sports and training. And it's regarded by a lot of NTers.

General has sucked for some time, it had nothing about that thread. Why? All the old heads have moved on *cough* and now the news ones are feelin themselves out
sports and general were tit for tat in terms of section supremacy, but when you got JB of all sections moving faster then general, its telling.

whats gonna happen is every section is gonna get a "nothing thread" and start doing da same to what its doing to general. music JUST got one, and its named exactly da same.
indifferent.gif

why did you copy and paste this entire entry? everything in here has been answered.
You didn't answer my questions hence the copy/paste.

You keep saying how it's a cancer, but you don't provide any reasonable justification.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom