this Thread about nothing thread is killing da whole vibe in general...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I lurked a ton before making an account. The general seems kind of dumb down. There are topics on the TAN that deserved its own thread, but get washed away by other redundant posts. From my last visit to NT, there was already 100 replies to the TAN and no way in hell am i going to look over the pages just to have only a few reply to that topic. People are posting everything from music to WDYDT, there are other sub forums for that. Deep discussion is what made the general the general you know what I mean. If people are able to think intellectually and chip in their 2 cents about a particular topic, i really think it will spread knowledge and open minds to a lot of people reading in this board. In my opinion, I think TAN discourages any sort of deep discussion. forreal though... anyone misses when method man post something lengthy on a serious topic? This seems to happen every full moon now a days 

Last edited:
rollin with ninja on this one

dude has a point..

**** outta here wit its just the internet, this is my favorite website

Locking that thread will solve everything.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Here's my solution:All the tan supporters keep cooking. All the anti tan ppl can browse tan for posts that they deem thread worthy and make them into threads.

It's a win win for errbody.
glasses.gif

I agree with Ninja, but let's not fool ourselves

That's all it comes down to....once Meth speaks, he doesn't change his mind.

so should the team am, team af1, lebron etc threads be next on the chopping block? the info that they share in there could contribute to less threads being made in nike, nike retro and sneaker showcase? or since they are basically chat rooms for the same few characters?

so should the team am, team af1, lebron etc threads be next on the chopping block? the info that they share in there could contribute to less threads being made in nike, nike retro and sneaker showcase? or since they are basically chat rooms for the same few characters?

those threads have a direction, whether it's jewelry, lebrons, a new movie, whatever. they showed up because of high demand. instead of 5 threads about the new lebrons everyday, they just have one big thread.

Ive read this whole thread and I'm with 100% with Ninja on this. General feels much slower and I spend less and less time on here as I dont see many new or interesting topics since my last visit. Like Omega said above, the threads on the first page stay the same (order changes as Meth said and Im pro 50 threads per page btw) but if most of the new and interesting things to be discussed are spanned across 5-10 pages in the "thread about nothing" then we arent going to have discussions on the board (which is what its for) and we'll do noting but browse and lose a bit of the community.

A large all encompassing general thread in the general section just doesn't make any sense to me.

Now all Team Ninjahood needs is a martyr, willing to lay down his screenname by single-handedly getting the TAN locked.

Whoever it may be will be catapulted into NT lore, with community significance akin to Paul Revere.

real life...

What?! that is pretty different from this situation

Last edited:
Now all Team Ninjahood needs is a martyr, willing to lay down his screenname by single-handedly getting the TAN locked.
Whoever it may be will be catapulted into NT lore, with community significance akin to Paul Revere.

real life...

wouldn't it be Ninja since he started this?

real life...

To be a truly effective sovereign of the cause, Ninjahood can't be defunct (banned).  Therefore he needs a  fall-man to do the dirty work.

After all, the Resistance would be rendered inert if the leader fell in battle.

Like I will continue to say none of yall were crying about the thread on yuku....and yet you guys continue to ***** and moan about it now....when it wasn't a problem back then....and the traffic was the same as before

tunnel vision *** dudes...

none of yall were crying with Mayor when he made the initial thread about NT being dead when the move happened.....where were yall then?...what changed?

Ninja had the nerve to say the thread is the same as it was on yuku but its not the same...what kinda dumb *** logic is that

Like I will continue to say none of yall were crying about the thread on yuku....and yet you guys continue to ***** and moan about it now....when it wasn't a problem back then....and the traffic was the same as before

tunnel vision *** dudes...

none of yall were crying with Mayor when he made the initial thread about NT being dead when the move happened.....where were yall then?...what changed?

Ninja had the nerve to say the thread is the same as it was on yuku but its not the same...what kinda dumb *** logic is that
044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

real life...

To be a truly effective sovereign of the cause, Ninjahood can't be defunct (banned).  Therefore he needs a  fall-man to do the dirty work.

After all, the Resistance would be rendered inert if the leader fell in battle.

so ninjahood is our very own john connor?

Ninja knows what he's talking about, Mayor was just saying ****, Dude hadn't been on the board for months, He wasn't an everyday NT user like Ninja or others, But shows up to say it's the end of an era? :stoneface: :lol:

For some it was, I haven't seen a few old names since the switch. :smh:

I can honestly say that I agree with ninja on this one. I hardly ever frequented that thread. It seems like everything is all jumbled up.
Some things I wouldnt mind seeing a discussion on are in there.

Also a lot of thoughts are posted and don't even get glimpsed at, I'm sure of that . I'm not saying that all the ideas in there are thread worthy. But a few of them are.

If the NT community doesn't care for the thread , it will fall to the bottom of the basket in any case. I don't think people should be scared to make a thread.
But it seems like the thread about nothing is an outlet for those who have a fear of getting trolled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom