Thoughts on Hair transplants for balding dudes

First beat is cold.
I think the transplants for black men look good and realistic IMO. The problem is having glue on your scalp for days and weeks. Not healthy + uncomfortable.

Just embrace going bald if it happens. If you take even so much as semi care of yourself, going bald is the move. My pops is in his 70’s, full head of hair. I got ****ed genetics wise on the hair though.

once my hairline went to **** I started shaving my head every week or so. Better that than wearing Fitteds every day.

Hair loss is crazy.

Can have dudes going from being good looking to looking like a predator.

You need to either find the latest techniques and go all in on that or go all in on being bald.

The impact hair can have is crazy. With that said, I hope when the time comes for me, there will have been some proven solution to deal with hair loss, but if I have to come home and rock the low cut a la Kobe style, then so be it

Just embrace going bald if it happens. If you take even so much as semi care of yourself, going bald is the move. My pops is in his 70’s, full head of hair. I got ****ed genetics wise on the hair though.

once my hairline went to **** I started shaving my head every week or so. Better that than wearing Fitteds every day.

If I were you I’d embrace my Stephen A Smith.

source.gif

I’ve seen one of these done at a washateria that has a barbershop space in it guy left looking like boosie

I embraced my baldness and dealt with it early
If your a black man and decide to just shave it all off remember multiple blade razors and tea tree oil for you skin afterwards

I can't grow a bread for ish so I just rock the mustache + goatee combo but luckily I have a full head of dreads and my line is still flourishing. Noticed before I had dreads that one of my corners were fading away a little but I see that was due to my barber.

Hoping I can hold on for years to come until I need to think about balding

I think it looks good but damn how do you explain coming into work one day looking like Sam Cassell, then the next day having a paul George hairline with the Caesar part going on up top? Do people really just not say anything?

Caron Butler was on national TV with a high top fade..... I don’t think coworkers even care. They probably encouraging it :lol:

I’ve seen one of these done at a washateria that has a barbershop space in it guy left looking like boosie

I embraced my baldness and dealt with it early
If your a black man and decide to just shave it all off remember multiple blade razors and tea tree oil for you skin afterwards

I thought the rule of thumb was single blade for black men i.e. the Bevel blade? That’s what I use, and I have zero issues.

After years of fighting the good fight, I came home earlier this year. I’ve come to terms with it now and actually like the look but if I had the means, I might consider one of the permanent solutions. Not a big fan of the idea of hair units - but a minimally invasive surgical procedure for permanent results...yeah I might do that.

I think it looks good but damn how do you explain coming into work one day looking like Sam Cassell, then the next day having a paul George hairline with the Caesar part going on up top? Do people really just not say anything?

I have always wondered this.

I’d say embrace it as I have.

White people dont care but you absolutely cannot have hairline issues around Black people.

Hair loss is crazy.

Can have dudes going from being good looking to looking like a predator.

You need to either find the latest techniques and go all in on that or go all in on being bald.
The impact hair can have is crazy. With that said, I hope when the time comes for me, there will have been some proven solution to deal with hair loss, but if I have to come home and rock the low cut a la Kobe style, then so be it

Completely agree with both of these points. Having a full head of hair with a decent hair line is a completely different ball game. Takes years of you. Makes you look younger. Ultimately, it's about options. You can always cut your hair low if you want.

I can't believe that there hasn't been a more permanent sustainable solution to help with baldness.

However, I can't get with these man weaves. Just can't. I'm ok with them Tyga, LeBron, Tory Lanez transplants though. If that takes, I'm ok with that.

Back
Top Bottom