Thoughts on Hair transplants for balding dudes

Men are too concerned with looks nowadays in this age of social media and selfie culture. A rugged face and shaved head on a hard working man has never not gotten the P.

this ain’t a SM Issue. This is a CONFIDENCE issue. People are severely insecure nowadays. Male and female. Implants, injections, surgery, makeup, filters, photoshop, etc.

you still have rugged people out here though. But it’s a matter of insecurity and lack of confidence. Added to that, social awkwardness and people with heightened anxiety. It is what it is.

this ain’t a SM Issue. This is a CONFIDENCE issue. People are severely insecure nowadays. Male and female. Implants, injections, surgery, makeup, filters, photoshop, etc.

you still have rugged people out here though. But it’s a matter of insecurity and lack of confidence. Added to that, social awkwardness and people with heightened anxiety. It is what it is.
Social media contributes to everything you stated. It’s not the only cause but it does contribute.

Not trying to fight but why is there an assumption men are more insecure about thier HAIR now vs. 25 years ago?

Simply today, we have more affordable ways to fix it and more outlets to profess out insecurities.

thank you.

I think I’d prefer dudes rocking hair pieces more than bald dudes who always rocking random *** hats at every function :lol:

Not trying to fight but why is there an assumption men are more insecure about thier HAIR now vs. 25 years ago?

Simply today, we have more affordable ways to fix it and more outlets to profess out insecurities.

you ever watch a movie from the 80s or early 90? No dambs in sight!

28F74B7D-E62C-4ACC-AAC9-F9B32DE8CF3B.jpeg

Little known fact: Reginald was 22 in this film.
AC54EB67-4FD3-40C7-ADE6-2E25201143CD.jpeg

This guy had the audacity to put a part in that ****!!

I'm in my mid 30s and my dad has been bald ever since I can remember. During that time he has pointed out 99% of men that are wearing toupees or doing a comb over. Some are comfortable going bald, but men being insecure about their hair has been around for decades.

People just want to contribute to the narrative that men are more insecure now and that social media is part of the problem. Toupees and rogaine been around for decades. Some men are insecure because they look weird bald and look better with hair.

People just want to contribute to the narrative that men are more insecure now and that social media is part of the problem. Toupees and rogaine been around for decades. Some men are insecure because they look weird bald and look better with hair.
My pops said that kids used to make fun of him back in the day because my grandfather had multiple toupees. Son had a Jerry curl toupee and a regular one :sick::rofl::smh:

Trying Minoxodil to see if it works for me. If I don't see any positive results, it's time for me to come home lol

Back
Top Bottom