Thoughts on Hair transplants for balding dudes

How do you even rock one of those in the summer? I can’t imagine how much sweat and humidity your scalp must produce with a piece like that and glue on when it’s 80+ degrees outside

I thought the rule of thumb was single blade for black men i.e. the Bevel blade? That’s what I use, and I have zero issues.

After years of fighting the good fight, I came home earlier this year. I’ve come to terms with it now and actually like the look but if I had the means, I might consider one of the permanent solutions. Not a big fan of the idea of hair units - but a minimally invasive surgical procedure for permanent results...yeah I might do that.

I might look into the Bevel Blade

This **** is for women, never catching me doing any of that ****. I look how I look, **** it.
People that say this either have a full head of hair, have a head shape that actually looks good bald, or been losing their hair since the beginning of time so they try to tell everyone man up and go bald. Which one are you ? Lol since when is wanting to look good/younger been a girl thing only? Seems majority in here are black, white male here, I been receding for a minute but still have hair on top.. been lookin at the transplant got quoted 10k from a top Surgeon in my area thinking bout doing it.

People that say this either have a full head of hair, have a head shape that actually looks good bald, or been losing their hair since the beginning of time so they try to tell everyone man up and go bald. Which one are you ? Lol since when is wanting to look good/younger been a girl thing only? Seems majority in here are black, white male here, I been receding for a minute but still have hair on top.. been lookin at the transplant got quoted 10k from a top Surgeon in my area thinking bout doing it.
Post pics of balding head

Most men look fine bald, I don't understand the transplant nonsense.

I can still grow hair and I've been shaving my head for over a year now because I wanted to try someone new and it ended up sticking.

You're paying thousands to get cut open over some hair? Na, embrace that.

Plus, it's never as easy as one transplant. You gotta maintain that **** from what I hear.

I don't even like bringing in my motorcycle for maintenance. What I look like going to the doctor every few months for follicle touch ups?

Women been deceiving some of you poor fellers for decades.

LET THESE MEN FLOURISH AND FEEL CONFIDENT!!!

exactly. women go to dr miami and get butt implants, fat transfers, practlcally have ribs removed but here we are clowning some men for getting hair put on their head

Michael Jordan made it cool to have a baldy

Dudes look wild

And pushing the blame on women isn't acceptable. Well women do it too. So you're saying dudes are like women?

I'll never **** on a person who wants to improve their appearance. Self esteem is a big thing, and when people through no fault of their own are struggling to deal with the hand they've been dealt. I see nothing wrong in them being able to feel confident about themselves. Like someone else in here said, either you have a full set of hair, have the head shape to go bald, or you've been bald since you were 19 so you expect everyone to just deal, lol.

My only thing is what is the maintenance like for that. It doesn't seem like you can slack off on getting it handled. So how often do you have to do it and how expensive is it. If it isn't breaking their pockets then let them do them who gives a ****.

I went full baldy and I like how it looks. Obviously I would prefer my hair but it is what is. No shot I try any of these man weaves :lol: joints look flagrant as hell

I can still grow hair and I've been shaving my head for over a year now because I wanted to try someone new and it ended up sticking.

Plus, it's never as easy as one transplant. You gotta maintain that **** from what I hear.

I don't even like bringing in my motorcycle for maintenance. What I look like going to the doctor every few months for follicle touch ups?
I dunno about that most men look fine bald statement. A lot look weird like scott van pelt. Stone Cold and goldberg would look weird if they couldn't grow facial hair.

I'm cool on any transplants. If you can't revitalize the dead hair follicles, it's just a foregone conclusion.

I see they're making progress on actually bringing dead follicles back to life, though. I still got a solid 5-10 year run left with the hair I have, but I'm paying attention.:nerd:

The maintenance all depends And varies on the person. When you get it done (age wise), what are you doing/taking to prevent it after the procedure is done etc. I’ve been on “the big 3” for some years now and definitely saw slowing down and slight regrowth on top. The hairline is always the hardest to see new growth on. You could get a procedure and not have to go back in for 10 or 20+ years, all depends. so yeah it is a gamble. And I’m laughing at you dudes saying it’s womanly to care or do anything about it. You better not be the same cats in these threads talkin bout your woman eating your groceries every night.

My hair is thinning out a bit but it's still relatively intact. I cut my own hair and I always shave it completely off. So I'll be alright when the **** really hits the fan. Although, I am not looking forward to shaving every week. Male Pattern Baldness will have you shaving your head every week. Not cool.

71CB0266-EF1F-42EB-A46D-5E80D98069B6.png

Back
Top Bottom