Do you support illegal immigration?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • I’m in the middle

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
I went to dollar tree to feed my weekly Bang energy drink addiction and they only had 1 worker there. This particular dollar tree has been shut down temporarily several times for not having anyone available to work.

Please miss me with the they are taking all the jobs talk. The jobs illegal immigrants have I imagine are 1. Dime a dozen. 2. Very few people actually want to do them.

If these corporations, many of which are owned by republicans care so much, stop hiring immigrants perhaps?

Last edited:
Love to see the bootstraps pulled up by the illegal immigrants in here. Job's not done however, time for you to go back to make room for real genius like ol boy.

I didn't sneak into this country to work at a second rate institution amigo.
giphy.gif

The very notion of borders and immigration laws sit at the confluence imperialism, white supremacy, and capitalism. Moreover they incorporate elements of serfdom.

Rich people, their money, and their physical capital (such as industrial machinery, farming equipment, computers, etc.) are able to move around the World as they please. These capitalists want workers to be confined to a particular area.

The Capitalists will allow middle class people some degree of movement if they can get a passport, or a work Visa. In the case of work visas for "skilled" workers, they can work in another country but they are bound to their employer and cannot leave for a better opportunity without fear of being deported. It is even worse for "unskilled" workers. Those who immigrate legally are bound to their low wage employer and in many cases, they had to go into debt to afford the trip over here so not only do they face deportation if they leave a bad employer, their family may be murdered by the "recruiters" back in their home country, and this is all done with the knowledge and implicit blessing the low wage employer and/or the recruiting company that arranged for them to come here.

Due to centuries of colonialism, the poorer countries tend to non white. It is the perfect arrangement for the mostly white, global capitalist elites. The elites can keep labor costs down by injecting a little capital into the non white countries and forcing the local ruling class to keep wages down and labor and environmental protections low. The ruling class in the white country can then negotiate down wages of the working class in those countries.

A variant of that strategy is to allow some of the people to immigrate to a white country like the US and the bosses can use the threat of deportation to force them to accept lower wages. Then they can direct the anger that white workers feel onto the undocumented immigrants, even when most of the falling wages for workers in the white countries are caused by factors other than immigration.

This also happens within certain countries. In China, rural people who come to work in the cities are undocumented immigrants and can be deported if they displease their boss. Thus their wages stay low.

Borders and the violence inherent in them must be abolished and the global working class must overthrown the elites in the white/core countries as well as the lumpen bourgeoisie /comprador class in the global south.

We could still keep national teams for soccer and basketball and the Olympics though.

Back
Top Bottom