Thoughts on Kendrick Lamar's Section 80 ?!

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Kendrick is the brightest thing in hip hop at the moment.

Point. Blank. Period.
Agree I have been listening to this joint everyday religiously 

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Kendrick is the brightest thing in hip hop at the moment.

Point. Blank. Period.
Agree I have been listening to this joint everyday religiously 

I checked Section 80 out about two weeks ago, and it literally blew my mind.

I skimmed through his other tapes a while back and thought it was "meh".  Went back and have been playing basically nothing but KL the past few weeks.

And this thread is only 9 pages long.
30t6p3b.gif

I checked Section 80 out about two weeks ago, and it literally blew my mind.

I skimmed through his other tapes a while back and thought it was "meh".  Went back and have been playing basically nothing but KL the past few weeks.

And this thread is only 9 pages long.
30t6p3b.gif

I been rockin with this real heavy the last couple months
pimp.gif

Easily one of my favorite nominees for album of the year..

I been rockin with this real heavy the last couple months
pimp.gif

Easily one of my favorite nominees for album of the year..

damn the more i listen to this the more i like..it's def one of my top "intro to an artist" tapes I've ever come across.. very rarely does someone catch my ear like this....it's def got more replay value than WTT (which is also a damn solid album but no classic).. KL and J Cole hopefully equally the future of hip hop.. cool to see them collab too!

damn the more i listen to this the more i like..it's def one of my top "intro to an artist" tapes I've ever come across.. very rarely does someone catch my ear like this....it's def got more replay value than WTT (which is also a damn solid album but no classic).. KL and J Cole hopefully equally the future of hip hop.. cool to see them collab too!

Chapter Six is such a dope track, Kendrick is gifted, that melody is clever. His flow is on something else too

Chapter Six is such a dope track, Kendrick is gifted, that melody is clever. His flow is on something else too

Back
Top Bottom