Thoughts on Kendrick Lamar's Section 80 ?!

WTT? HELL NO that album marked two great rappers falling the +$$@ off. No knowwledge embeded at alll..

pimp.gif

Im shocked at the mos def talib appearance, where did they come from? They must have a lot of hope and respect for kendrick. On a "self appreciation type" tip ive been bumping with kendrick, and now my two favorite mcees are showing support this give me a weird sense of unjustified respect for K dot.

Im shocked at the mos def talib appearance, where did they come from? They must have a lot of hope and respect for kendrick. On a "self appreciation type" tip ive been bumping with kendrick, and now my two favorite mcees are showing support this give me a weird sense of unjustified respect for K dot.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

They were in town for Rock The Bells + Talib has expressed he has been a fan

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

They were in town for Rock The Bells + Talib has expressed he has been a fan

Originally Posted by cotter07

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Heeeeeeeeeeell no. People crowned WTT just because of who made it. S80 is clearly a superior product.

This.
I dont think S80 is album of the year tho but it was better than WTT

Originally Posted by cotter07

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Heeeeeeeeeeell no. People crowned WTT just because of who made it. S80 is clearly a superior product.

This.
I dont think S80 is album of the year tho but it was better than WTT

YOOOOOO ye bit kendrick im just listening to this cd today ye bit th customs line on Hol' Up
eek.gif

YOOOOOO ye bit kendrick im just listening to this cd today ye bit th customs line on Hol' Up
eek.gif

when did this originally drop......aka how long could this have been in my life
30t6p3b.gif
smh at myself for snoozing

my first listen & i just finished kesiha song this man killed this one
pimp.gif

when did this originally drop......aka how long could this have been in my life
30t6p3b.gif
smh at myself for snoozing

my first listen & i just finished kesiha song this man killed this one
pimp.gif

Back