Thoughts on Kendrick Lamar's Section 80 ?!

Every track has to get played, this tape is straight 
pimp.gif
. Also if I herd right track 11 is the continuation to track 4.

Every track has to get played, this tape is straight 
pimp.gif
. Also if I herd right track 11 is the continuation to track 4.

Its great... my favorite is the spiteful chant & rigamortus. when kendrick stops breathing....he spazzes. HiiiPower is game changing also. I give it a 4.5/5 
pimp.gif

Its great... my favorite is the spiteful chant & rigamortus. when kendrick stops breathing....he spazzes. HiiiPower is game changing also. I give it a 4.5/5 
pimp.gif

Just ran through the whole thing for a third time and I got to say this is one of the best releases this year. I wasn't even of fan before but this tape changed my whole perspective, now I just need that temptations joint with Cole.

Just ran through the whole thing for a third time and I got to say this is one of the best releases this year. I wasn't even of fan before but this tape changed my whole perspective, now I just need that temptations joint with Cole.

This album is def dope and kendrick is def a problem. HiiiPoWeR is still my joint
pimp.gif

This album is def dope and kendrick is def a problem. HiiiPoWeR is still my joint
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I know a lot of people that smile in my face
But talk behind my back every time I'm gone
So when they call my number, I don't never pick up
I don't owe you $$#!, *#*%%, leave me alone
I'm going big, suck my ****
Too many %@%@#!, not enough $!#%
And some of you %@%@#!, acting like $!#%
Stay to myself like loners do
Get high by myself, I'm not in the mood
To politic or be fake with you
We apologize if you ever knew
Too many %@%@#!, and not enough $!#%
And most of you %@%@#!, acting like $!#%

I don't know if its because I can really relate to this at the moment, but this is my mf'in anthem right now
pimp.gif

Best tape/album I personally listened to so far this year
This stays on my twitter TL.
laugh.gif
  Favorite Album this year.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I know a lot of people that smile in my face
But talk behind my back every time I'm gone
So when they call my number, I don't never pick up
I don't owe you $$#!, *#*%%, leave me alone
Too many %@%@#!, not enough $!#%
And some of you %@%@#!, acting like $!#%
Stay to myself like loners do
Get high by myself, I'm not in the mood
To politic or be fake with you
We apologize if you ever knew
Too many %@%@#!, and not enough $!#%
And most of you %@%@#!, acting like $!#%

I don't know if its because I can really relate to this at the moment, but this is my mf'in anthem right now
pimp.gif

Best tape/album I personally listened to so far this year
This stays on my twitter TL.
laugh.gif
  Favorite Album this year.

album is beyond flames...i only skip GLC's talking and ab soul's outro.......rigamortis was a lowkey warning shot letting these other rappers know that son is not to be messed with

album is beyond flames...i only skip GLC's talking and ab soul's outro.......rigamortis was a lowkey warning shot letting these other rappers know that son is not to be messed with

I really enjoyed the album. It showed a lot of growth as an artist I think.

It's very powerful so to speak.  There really isn't a light-hearted song on the album though.  It lacks the positive anthem that something like Michael Jordan kind of was or like P&P was.  For that reason, it very much requires a specific mindstate out of the listener to fully enjoy it.  It's definitely nice to see growth as an artist though.

I really enjoyed the album. It showed a lot of growth as an artist I think.

It's very powerful so to speak.  There really isn't a light-hearted song on the album though.  It lacks the positive anthem that something like Michael Jordan kind of was or like P&P was.  For that reason, it very much requires a specific mindstate out of the listener to fully enjoy it.  It's definitely nice to see growth as an artist though.

Back
Top Bottom