Thoughts on the Johnathon Martin - Ritchie Incognito situation?

i understand not wanting to speak out to heavy against the culture of using the racist terms and all that.....but at the end of the day, you just gotta put your foot down and articulate that "I'm not trying to cause any flack, but I don't play like that. yall got it"

that's pretty much how I'd handle it because i definitely understand the dynamics of the lockeroom, fraternity, etc.

It's like when you chilling with some of your older heads/older fam/pops? ha...and they talk about cheating on their wives or just straight general fooling. certain stuff, you can't sit at the table with the guys if you're gonna go be the messenger once its over. but there's not too many men that are gonna give you TOO MUCH **** when you articulate clearly that you're just not interested in talking/doing that.

son i just wanna give you props for basically having da 100% correct point from da JUMP on this issue.

Jonathan Martin was a sucka for what he did, N word and such aside, incognito is a goon that everyone was rocked with, and

it looks like da WHOLE TEAM knows he ain't mean any harm.

mainstream context =/= lockeroom context

when they used to call Jason Williams "white chocolate" in da NBA what to ya think that meant?
laugh.gif

son i just wanna give you props for basically having da 100% correct point from da JUMP on this issue.

Jonathan Martin was a sucka for what he did, N word and such aside, incognito is a goon that everyone was rocked with, and

when they used to call Jason Williams "white chocolate" in da NBA what to ya think that meant?
laugh.gif
So much ignorance

Last edited:

when they used to call Jason Williams "white chocolate" in da NBA what to ya think that meant? :lol:

So "White Chocolate" = "Half A N______" ????

View media item 652724

Last edited:

when they used to call Jason Williams "white chocolate" in da NBA what to ya think that meant? :lol:

You just make **** up as you go

They called him that because he played like a streetballer and there was a white streetballer at he time. So they ripped off the nickname.

They did the same thing wit Vince and Shawn Marion.

Bizarre after reading all the texts. Seems like they chilled a lot and Incognito really didn't do much out of line. He texts how I would imagine crazy lineman like him would...

Lot of it was just funny stuff. Both sound like they're just a bunch of partying meat heads.

Last edited:
Martin a straight ***** boy after reading the transcripts, the convos seem like regular joking between friends...my text inbox got the same tone going back and forth with friends...I feel bad for Incognito now smh

I'm jelly at all the tail these fat ***** probably get :lol:
But they pay for it and aren't ashamed :lol:

11/1/2013 13:23 Have u beat GTA yet?
:lol:

Those text convos look like the ones between me and my boys. I don't see how Martin can spin this in his favor, dude is a dummy

Last edited:
Martin a straight ***** boy after reading the transcripts, the convos seem like regular joking between friends...my text inbox got the same tone going back and forth with friends...I feel bad for Incognito now smh

Word.

I posted so much @#$% in here about Incognito, and now I really feel bad for the dude. Back-stabbed by one of his best friends :smh: :x

I mean, I wouldn't even go through all this effort to hurt someone I hated. What kind of ruthless, coldhearted little @#$@$ can you be to potentially ruin another person's career and life?

My boys and I talk like murdering, racist pirates with each other but at the end of the day it's "What time you wanna hit up the club tomorrow? Come through to my spot to pregame"That's basically the same @#$% Incognito and Martin did.

The part that got me is Incognito pleading to Martin to help him out while he was being torn apart by 90% of the country. Just horrible.

@#$% has nothing to do with sports culture at this point, it's just some real evil type of @#$%. @#$% Martin

Last edited:
I don't see how Jonathan Martin is welcome in any teams NFL locker room after this stunt.

Hopefully richie incognito is able to resume his career elsewhere next season and move on from this unnecessary nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom