Thoughts on the Johnathon Martin - Ritchie Incognito situation?

we learned a valuable lesson (that we should have learned a thousand times)

can't trust the media.

Yea man.

I was reading the texts with my girl earlier. The last 7 or so questions just made me feel real for talking all that **** about Incognito. And Martin wasn't even responding. :smh:

Granted none of us saw them interact in person or on the phone, but just judging by the texts it looks like they were pretty tight and really good friends. Richie joked around but Martin did too and you could tell Richie was definitely trying to look out for Martins best interest. Short of something completely crazy happening, it looks like Martin totslly stabbed his friend in the back. Foul.

It's unfortunate how the media painted Incognito. For his sake I hope justice prevails and the guy finds another job in the NFL. All this talk about drugs, alcohol, and hookers won't help his cause though.

What's up with the drugs tho? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

It's unfortunate how the media painted Incognito. For his sake I hope justice prevails and the guy finds another job in the NFL. All this talk about drugs, alcohol, and hookers won't help his cause though.
yeah crazy, makes u think how many of these athletes are actually doing these types of drugs and things, probably a large amount :smh:

the drug stuff is going to be the spin off story along with Pouncey drugs/hernandez ties.

thats wack lol.

Martin a sucka for this

Both of these dudes seem like clowns. And I still think the Dolphins players are clowns for saying Incognito is a "honorary brotha". Martin was weak for disappearing for months until SB week. He just let all of this build up while he stayed in hiding. :lol: :smh:

Everybody knew he was lying. 

Family of lawyers and not NFL level talent.

Someone from his background, its the perfect storm:  Use a popular topic (bullying) to get over on a team that was about to cut you. 

Mind you he "left" a week after the team traded for a replacement RT, McKinnie from Baltimore

BfuyzuACcAAt0Zu.png

not sure if late or old or fake :lol:

Last edited:
wow at those texts... they seemed like real good friends. i have a totally different POV on this whole situation now... crazy to look back at the incognito slander now that we have a better insight.

I wonder how fans would react if we signed both Incognito and Vick this summer :lol:

The only thing is although he's obviously innocent as far as the bullying **** goes, those texts show that the dude basically parties like every other day no matter if it's in season or not. The guy has never really been on a winning team either.

Last edited:
If hes going to help win games, i want
Him on my team.

Half these dudes in the NFL are goons anyway.

Typical case of the media painting the big evil white guy as the devil and the black man as the helpless victim.

Some things never change.

Back
Top Bottom