Thoughts on the Johnathon Martin - Ritchie Incognito situation?

BgclhjMCUAABS3J.jpg:large

:x

honorary black man

Damn those texts msgs about his sister and racial texts changed everything AGAIN.

Naaa they took that **** too far b but Martin gotta man tf up. Thats whats bugging me.

But it seems Martin knew he had to man up too, but couldn't fine the heart too. He been bullied all his life and he never fought back. He even admits as much to the text to his mom. :smh:

Where are all the members of #TeamIncognito :lol:.

Supporting a dude that says the reason people keep guns is for Zombies and Balck people :smh: . This is man you guys wanna to go bat for :rofl:.

And you know what? Their are tonns of dudes like that. Just looking at the dude you can tell hes just a soft dude. Sure he plays in a violent sport like football but he just has that look that a 5'8 165 pound regular guy could punk him

Dolphins whole O-Line bout to get the axe :rofl:

Pouncey gotta be gone, as well, CP and finnns gonna be be blocking for Hennehill next year.

This may be accurate. Mike's behavior has me a bit worried about what Maurkice is up to

Last edited:
Richie is just one of those dudes who takes things too far and doesn't have the social awareness of when too much is too much. We all got dudes like that in our circle, regardless of what it is. I wouldn't want him on my squad tho, that's for damn sure :lol:

Honestly, Martin just needed to pop Richie or Pouncey one time and show a little backbone and it would have been a wrap.

Wonder if Harbaugh or Pagano gives Martin a shot because of the Stanford familiarity.

I said it from the start, Martin is a *****, admittedly one. However, that's not a crime or a horrible thing in life. On NT, its better to be a tough scumbag than a nice pushover of course, so that's why you see so many in here ready to pounce on him. Nowhere in the world besides a white college frat is it ok to chastize someone by incessantly calling them a "stinky pakistani." Richie is done and good riddance to him and his Tribal tattoos.

Typical case of the media painting the big evil white guy as the devil and the black man as the helpless victim.

Some things never change.
what!?

would love to know what country you live in

edit: 
roll.gif
 @ jeff ireland shot 

Last edited:
Anybody else peep what Johnathon Martin's dad texted to him?
yea....even the texts to his mom

to be honest Martin would be depressed in a regular workplace cause dude admits he doesn't even know how to stand up for himself

work place verbal abuse wouldn't be to that level but if you don't stand your ground at work it's easy to get ran over by a boss or coworker 

Pouncey got dry snitched on too. Better believe all that drug talk is gonna get looked into, ol' Coke Boy, French Montana lookin' _

At some point in that report I was fully expecting a random Aaron Hernandez incident to surface :lol:

Pouncey got dry snitched on too. Better believe all that drug talk is gonna get looked into, ol' Coke Boy, French Montana lookin' _

At some point in that report I was fully expecting a random Aaron Hernandez incident to surface :lol:

Combined with the fact that he has already been subpoenaed on the gun trafficking charges against Hernandez, his days have to be numbered as well.

Oh, he'll get a job, I know that...it just that the it might not be with the Dolphins. They have to shed themselves of this entire situation imo which means cleaning out that department.

Oh, he'll get a job, I know that...it just that the it might not be with the Dolphins. They have to shed themselves of this entire situation imo which means cleaning out that department.
Pittsburgh. Maybe his brother will keep him in line...or just make it worse.

Yeah. I'm sure he's really serious about the guns being perfect to shoot black people. You know Ritchie, can't stop him from shootin atleast one a day.

Back
Top Bottom