Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

Thing is I don't think she said anything about being happy about being fat, just dudes projecting. She just happened to be fat and successful at the same time which made her happy as it should. Like dudes wanted her to mope around and not enjoy it because she's overweight.

wow

The crazy thing about it is

the next generation will be even worse

it’s not looking good

by 2040 if you’re hetero and in decent shape you gonna be considered a lame automatically

I guess some are "upset" with her since she is promoting fad diets/detox teas and not "losing weight." -
I do think the, "Get skinny quick" promotion can be harmful to people looking for a quick fix.

But I wouldn't be surprised if there was a segment of her fanbase that feels betrayed that she wants to lose weight.

People are hilarious man.

Screenshot_20201214-185232.jpg

Self cutting / self injury?

Folks need to realize the same way they didnt gain that weight overnight, they wont lose it overnight either.

2 things i learned in a past life but it applies to so many things.... quality and consistency.

Word!

It's discipline.

I don't want to work out right now but I'm gonna do it anyway.

My kinfolk was telling me that IG full of fitness models that used to be big girls that went and got a fat transfer. He said they trying to promote fitness and do workouts but they still got a fat soul and it shows.

Same arguments people that smoke use. To be fair, I don’t care if _____ dies because they _______. To be real, I take care of me and mines. That’s it
I’ll still never understand why so many people think it’s necessary to comment on other people’s weight...
as if Jillian Michaels or anyone criticizing her big *** actually cares about her

I’ll still never understand why so many people think it’s necessary to comment on other people’s weight...
as if Jillian Michaels or anyone criticizing her big *** actually cares about her
Crazy social media world man. People think everyone cares and everyone needs to care. I’ll never understand it and I’m happy that’s the case.

Not saying it is right or wrong but people tend to comment on the physical appearances of Famous People.

Weight, Hair Color, Clothing, it happens when you are out there.

I don't think talking about weight is any more/less "sinister" than commenting on other aspects of people.

It happens.

My girlfriend has a step sister that’s a chubby chaser, to put it lightly. She’s only 31, but is on her second marriage because her first husband was over 500 lbs and died of a heart attack at 27.

Now the new husband is almost 600 lbs and is trying to apply for disability because he’s starting to have trouble with mobility. He hasn’t seen a doctor in over 3 years, but when anyone asks she’ll say he has nothing wrong with his health. They’re trying to have a kid, but at this point in time he can’t physically have sex so they’ve been using a turkey baster to make it happen.:sick::smh: All the while the step sister has gained over 150 lbs since they’ve been married, which has impacted her fertility.

Last I heard the stepmom (girl’s biological mom) went over their house for dinner and excused herself because the dude ate an entire buffalo chicken pizza, a dozen wings, and drank an entire 2L bottle of Pepsi in one sitting. She’s disgusted by the marriage but feels like her hands are tied on the matter.

I have yet to meet this fella, but it sounds like he might not be around long enough for it to happen.

Back
Top Bottom