Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

Umm………
79591CB9-08BC-4CB5-9D40-45809F9F385B.jpeg

I'm wild, but 23 pages of fat shaming some fat woman for portraying confidence isn't? The wild thing is if this were a Lizzo appreciation thread it'd be shut down now, but since she looks like brown blubber and y'all pointing it out n laughing, this is okay.
Salient point. An appreciation thread for her, objectifying her would be shut down, but an insult one with the insult in the title stays up.

Means they’re marketing the hell out of her and sticking her in everything possible. Ads, movie cameos, YouTube vids, Instagram pop ups, “awards”, etc. I don’t know what she sings or raps and I know who she is. It worked
That’s what they do to every pop star! :lol: That’s why they’re pop stars. And if you’ve been anywhere women shake their butts, you’ve heard that one song. Probably didn’t know it was her.

That’s what they do to every pop star! :lol: That’s why they’re pop stars. And if you’ve been anywhere women shake their butts, you’ve heard that one song. Probably didn’t know it was her.
Duh….? That’s the point. If **** sticks then they’re successful. If they come and go quickly then they move on to the next one. All of a sudden the “award winning” artist is, poof, gone

Back
Top Bottom