Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

no such thing as the “streets” in 2021
E630C56E-88C3-4DFF-A58B-355C7CAB29E2.gif

In music, right?

Idk why people act like these major labels still don’t have pull. Basically legacy labels now and the kids of these label execs are running them. They’re probably in their 20s and 30s and listen to that festival style music and curate playlist.

you could argue labels are as strong as ever. Just behind the scenes now. Old money still prevails

E630C56E-88C3-4DFF-A58B-355C7CAB29E2.gif

In music, right?

same “streets” that considered a rainbow haired, sus dude as a gangster? Yeah, I’d say streets died a while ago.

Rainbow hair in hip hop?? Championed by so called “street dudes”?? Nah
NY, one the grimiest cities historically, and co-signed by 50? A rainbow haired dude? Blood? And we know the rainbow signifies “pride”. Yeah. No such thing as streets anymore

same “streets” that considered a rainbow haired, sus dude as a gangster? Yeah, I’d say streets died a while ago.

Rainbow hair in hip hop?? Championed by so called “street dudes”?? Nah
NY, one the grimiest cities historically, and co-signed by 50? A rainbow haired dude? Blood? And we know the rainbow signifies “pride”. Yeah. No such thing as streets anymore
The rainbow hair really bothers you eh? :lol:
Not the fact that he's a rat

H.E.R. is a industry plant too? :lol:

"After initial music appearances and singles under her real name, Wilson re-emerged in 2016 as H.E.R."

She just rebranded herself like 2 Chainz did.
Most ppl don't know what they talking about really.

But it is kinda crazy how some can't tell a plant from an organic come up.

The rainbow hair really bothers you eh? :lol:
Not the fact that he's a rat

A “gang” should’ve never aligned themselves with dude. Just look at him. I saw right through dude. Idk why or how anyone fell for it.

you in the trenches with a dude with rainbow hair? And think he a rider??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

he should’ve never been big or thought of as a gangster ANYWAY. Anyone with a conscious knew this kid would tell if anything ever were to happen. Whoever even made him a thing and thought he was solid was a doof.

shouldve never even been big in the first place. That’s my point

he should’ve never been big or thought of as a gangster ANYWAY. Anyone with a conscious knew this kid would tell if anything ever were to happen. Whoever even made him a thing and thought he was solid was a doof.

shouldve never even been big in the first place. That’s my point
Real ****** could see right through him though. Nobody really thought he was hard or G

To me she is but I assume I have a different definition of what a plant is. To me a plant is an artist that:

1. Is being pushed and groomed by a major label and may or may not have the fan support or music to support the major label backing

2. Artist who has major label backing but presents themselves as somewhat of an indie artist who gained an organic following

3. An artist who used connections to get into the game

Not disagreeing with these, but I think of a plant of somebody that just explodes on the scene with no fanbase yet are all over the charts. Lil’ Pump is a plant. Tekashi as well.

Industry plant, to me, represents someone who was planted in the industry for a specific purpose that otherwise wouldnt be there. That could be to insert someone talentless into a formulaic look or sound to make a quick buck. Or someone who will push a certain agenda or concept into popular culture that benefits the parties involved somehow.

Ain't nobody every heard a H.E.R. song in public that girl won an Oscar for a song that wasn't even out for 2 months, A song that no one can identify. She gets award noms like a major artist despite nobody knowing her ****. H.E.R. is a industry super plant. No one is talking about her album.

Ain't nobody every heard a H.E.R. song in public that girl won an Oscar for a song that wasn't even out for 2 months, A song that no one can identify. She gets award noms like a major artist despite nobody knowing her ****. H.E.R. is a industry super plant. No one is talking about her album.
Who is she related to in Hollywood?

Nah, she had buzz in the Bay Area before she got big. Especially after she made a song with Daniel Ceasar.

LIES UPON LIES

Back
Top Bottom