Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

Just looked up the Rodrigo kid. :lol: :lol:

I feel like all them disney kids are plants. That company has to much money invested and owns to many networks to lose. So yeah, disney gone do whatever it takes to make money
Literally what they do :lol: they have a clothing line at Walmart before their music every drops. They’ll be all over the YouTube feeds without even searching for them. It’s how things work for them

It's the lack of eyebrows for me
download (6).jpeg

This is probably top 10 dumbest post I've read on NT.

you read it though. Calls the post stupid... doesn’t explain why it’s stupid. No validity so, who’s really the stupid one? Nothing I said was wrong. If so, prove why. I’ll wait

Last edited:
Olivia Rodrigo had fans from her Disney show just like Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus etc

Isn't everyone in pop music a "plant"?

Disney got a 18, 21, 30 plan. Once someone starts getting older or in their late 20s, early 30s, Disney has a 18 or 21 year old waiting. S**** is like an assembly line.

Market to kids who will beg their parents to buy product, parents can’t say no. It’s a fool proof plan.

It seems like she wants all the love but no criticism. Just bc she's 'brave' enough to embrace her size doesn't mean she's immune to criticism. Every celeb gets criticized harshly. She gets extra love for being bold and that also comes with extra 'hate'.

Back
Top Bottom