Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

Capture.JPG

200.gif
ci-modelo-especial-440cbc07250fd500.jpeg

She ain't lying bout being built like Modelos

I'd be very curious to hear the Instagram staffs response to "Instagram objectifies women".
I'm sure the word "empowerment" would be used in the explanation.

He would've been called out some of the repeat offenders and incel types dudes in here :lol:
He had his extreme moments, but being on those dudes necks and sws is what really got him outta here. Dudes will stalk you once you hurt their feelings trying to entrap you. I'm surprised that one dude ain't show up yet since there are Khufu mentions.

I feel like there’s a market for everything nowadays (within the fabric of being moral, of course). If you want to date a ratchet female, feel free. If you want classy women, feel free. At the end of the day, we just have to coexist and be tolerant

“At the end of the day, we just have to coexist and be tolerant”………Not just no but HELL NO champ. That type of foolish mentality is only regulated towards the black community. Other groups don’t tolerate/allow and don’t except the worse of the worse to represent for them……neither should black people. Far too often in recent years the black community is asked to accept and collect any and all garbage….be it from within or others folks garbage.

As I said before, image and controlling your image is very important. You can tell by the responses in here who’s down for black empowerment, who knows their history and ancestors before them, who’s on code, and who understands a code of conduct. Don’t ever be afraid to not go along with what should not be accepted and what you know better than. Call out any and all wrong doing be it from people that don’t look like you and especially from those that look like you…..that’s if you have a sense of community of course, and want to protect it.

He had his extreme moments, but being on those dudes necks and sws is what really got him outta here. Dudes will stalk you once you hurt their feelings trying to entrap you. I'm surprised that one dude ain't show up yet since there are Khufu mentions.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO TURBO UNO

Serious question: which white musicians are either making a fool of themselves or promoting dangerous/foolish behavior?

This makes no sense

I didn't change the framing of the argument or any criteria. I just said you failed to disprove what dude stated

Maybe try a logic fallacy meme next time

Does Lizzo celebrate obesity? I wouldn't go that far...

Don't think this example disproves his point though.

goal-post-moving.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom